亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      UN envoy arrives in Yemen's capital for talks with Houthi rebels?

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-07-26 03:47:44|Editor: Mu Xuequan
      Video PlayerClose

      SANAA, July 25 (Xinhua) -- United Nations Special Envoy to Yemen Martin Griffiths arrived in the Yemeni capital Sanaa on Wednesday for talks with Houthi rebels over peace process with the government.

      Griffiths made no statement upon his arrival at the Sanaa Airport and headed to his residence.

      The Yemeni government has demanded for a full withdrawal of the rebels from the Red Sea port city of Hodeidah as a condition to stop its offensive and resume peace talks, Yemeni Foreign Minister Khaled al-Yamani was quoted as saying by pro-government local almasdaronline news website on Tuesday.

      The minister said the government forces are ready to advance into the port city if the mediation fails.

      Meanwhile, the Houthis said they have proposed handing over the management of the port to the United Nations, but would defend the city in case of any military attack, according to a statement aired by the group-run Al Masirah TV on Wednesday.

      On June 13, the Yemeni government forces, backed by the Saudi-led Arab coalition, began an all-out offensive to retake the strategic port city.

      Earlier this month, the United Arab Emirates, which also led the coalition operations, declared a pause in the military operations inside the densely populated Hodeidah to support the UN envoy's peace efforts, which is aimed at convincing the rebels to withdraw from the city to avoid military confrontations and further casualties.

      The UN official said Hodeidah seaport is operational, but roads leading to Hodeidah airportv and seaport, as well as the Houthi-controlled main road linking Hodeidah with Sanaa, remain blocked by sand and concrete barriers.

      On July 10, Griffiths met with Yemen's internationally-recognized President Abdu-Rabbu Mansour Hadi in his office in the southern Yemeni port city of Aden to push for resumption of the stalled peace process.

      Griffiths' visit came a week after his meeting with Houthi leader Abdul-Malik al-Houthi in Sanaa, which he described as "fruitful."

      Humanitarian agencies have warned that any military attack on the port could lead to the world's biggest humanitarian catastrophe in modern history.

      Hodeidah is the single most important point of entry for food and basic supplies to Yemen's northern provinces controlled by Houthis, including Sanaa.

      The rebels stormed into Sanaa, Hodeidah and other northern cities in late 2014, forcing Hadi and his government into exile in Riyadh, capital of Saudi Arabia.

      They said their move was a revolution against alleged government corruption.

      The Saudi-led coalition intervened in Yemen's conflict in March 2015 to roll back the Iran-allied Houthis and reinstate exiled government of Hadi.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011105091373483491
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 大地资源中文在线观看官网第二页| 国产成+人+综合+亚洲欧美| 国产无套露脸| 久久精品国产88久久综合| 国产亚洲成年网址在线观看| 蜜桃一区二区三区自拍视频| 国产精品制服一区二区| 99热这里只有精品6免费| 日本熟妇浓毛| 你懂的亚洲一区二区三区| 内射毛片内射国产夫妻| 国产精品白浆视频免费观看| 视频二区 无码中出| 国产亚洲精品自在久久| 帅男chinesegay飞机| 亚洲成a人网站在线看| 中文字幕少妇AV| 国产激情视频在线观看首页| 国产日韩欧美在线播放| 久久久精品国产亚洲麻色欲| 久久99精品国产一区二区三区| 日本一区二区三区资源视频| 精品国产午夜理论片不卡| 国产一精品一av一免费| 午夜亚洲国产精品福利| 台前县| 成人午夜免费福利| 亚洲av色香蕉一区二区三| 三级4级全黄| 盈江县| 久久精品中文字幕第一页| 国产又色又爽又黄刺激视频| 国产交换配偶在线视频 | 精品久久久中文字幕一区| www.亚洲天堂.com| 久久精品蜜芽亚洲国产AV| 久久精品国产免费观看99| 那曲县| 日韩Va亚洲va欧美Ⅴa久久| 丝袜人妖av在线一区二区| 国产色婷婷亚洲99精品|