亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Chinese medical team starts epidemic containment in southern Laos after dam collapse

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-07-28 12:25:52|Editor: Shi Yinglun
      Video PlayerClose

      LAOS-SANAMXAY-CHINA-PLA-PEACE TRAIN-MEDICAL TEAM-TREATMENT?

      A member of the Chinese People's Liberation Army (PLA) Peace Train medical team sprays disinfectant in Mitsamphan village of Sanamxay District, Attapeu Province, Laos, on July 29, 2018. A PLA medical contingent has begun working on epidemic containment in shelters for victims after a dam burst triggered flash flood in southern Attapeu province of Laos, the contingent said late Friday. (Xinhua/Liu Ailun)

      SANAMXAY, Laos, July 28 (Xinhua) -- A medical contingent from the Chinese People's Liberation Army (PLA) has began working on epidemic containment in shelters for victims after a dam burst triggered flash flood in southern Attapeu province, the contingent said late Friday.

      The 32-member team has been working in a makeshift shelter set up inside the Sanamxay District Middle School, such as checking drinking water, hygiene and cleanliness of portable toilets, and preventing potential epidemic outbreaks by killing mosquitoes and insects, and disinfection.

      The dam that collapsed on Monday is part of the Xe-Pian Xe-Namnoy hydroelectric power project which involves Lao, Thai and South Korean corporations.

      Six villages in Sanamxay district of Attapeu were flooded.

      There would be cases of enteric infections, insect-borne diseases and food poisoning after a disaster like this, Guo Jinpeng, head of the emergency response team of the disease control and prevention contingent, told Xinhua.

      "The work to prevent any outbreak of diseases among victims should begin as soon as possible, or no later than 72 hours after the disaster," he said.

      Until late Friday, some 3,000 displaced villagers have been sheltered in the Sanamxay District and the number is still increasing.

      The population density in these shelters was very high, their domestic wastes were not well disposed of and the quality of drinking water and food could not be ensured, the Chinese contingent said.

      It added that there were cases of fever and diarrhea, which implied the possibility of an outbreak so they had to work with local authorities to prevent it and they had already submitted a proposal on disease prevention to the Lao government and Lao army.

      The PLA medical contingent included medics specialized in epidemic prevention, pest control and food and drinking water hygiene, who are equipped with a disease control and prevention vehicle capable of sterilization.

      The contingent, which was on the "Peace Train-2018" Humanitarian Medical Rescue Joint Training Mission in the Lao capital of Vientiane, was dispatched to the flood-hit area on Wednesday.

      Lao authorities said they could only confirm six deaths and 125 people missing in the flash flood triggered by the dam collapse, though the Lao News Agency had reported that 26 people were killed.

      ?

         1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next  

      KEY WORDS:
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001373536881
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产精品视频露脸| 精品一区二区中文字幕| 久久精品国产亚洲AV高清wy| 蜜桃视频免费高清观看在线播放| 日本一区二区久久精品亚洲中文无 | 久久久亚洲日本精品一区| 成人av在线日韩一区| 伊人色综合九久久天天蜜桃| 亚洲成av人片天堂网九九| 四虎影视国产884a精品亚洲| 久久国产A∨一二三| 一区二区三区四区亚洲综合| 91在线无码精品秘 入口九色十| 免费大黄网站在线观看| 在线日韩日本国产亚洲| 麻豆果冻传媒2021精品传媒一区| 91毛片网| 人妻丝袜中文字幕久久| 夹江县| 精精国产xxx在线视频app| 女女热在线视频精品| 九九热免费精品在线视频| 亚洲av色香蕉一区二区三区精品| 首页 动漫 亚洲 欧美 日韩| 19禁无遮挡啪啪无码网站性色| 又色又爽又黄又无遮挡网站| 久久天天躁狠狠躁夜夜不卡| 精精国产xxxx视频在线播放器| 梁河县| 成年男人裸j照无遮挡无码| 中国性xxx欧美性黑人xxx| 夜爽8888视频在线观看| 中文文字幕文字幕亚洲色| 黄色a一级视频| 开心五月婷婷综合网站| 视频网站在线观看不卡| 久久精品中文字幕第一页| 丁香花在线| 被滋润的少妇疯狂呻吟| 精品一区二区中文字幕| 治县。|