亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Jerusalem Islamic religious authorities slam Israeli measures in Al-Aqsa Mosque

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-07-28 21:12:05|Editor: xuxin
      Video PlayerClose

      RAMALLAH, July 28 (Xinhua) -- Islamic religious authorities of Jerusalem said Saturday that the Israeli measures and assaults against Al-Aqsa Mosque in East Jerusalem are "null and void."

      The authorities said so in a joint statement by the Islamic holy sites, Wakfs and Islamic Affairs council, the Higher Islamic Commission, Palestinian Fatwa department and Department of Islamic Wakfs and Al-Aqsa Mosque Affairs.

      The Israeli mayor of Jerusalem Nir Barakat stormed into the mosque along with head of police Yoram Levi and about 100 police members and special forces, the statement said.

      They broke into the mosque with arms and their shoes on after expelling its employees, worshippers and guards. They then closed down the mosque for several hours, it added.

      The authorities said the measures are an attempt to impose a new reality on the ground that would not succeed in changing the status quo, stressing that the mosque will always be purely Islamic and represents Muslim's doctrine.

      The statement denounced "the deliberate assault" by the Israeli police and special forces, saying they threw stun and tear gas grenades with intensity towards those praying, leading to the injury of dozens of worshippers, in addition to beating several worshippers and arresting some others.

      The statement warned against "the continuation of the Israeli police desecration of the sanctity of the holy Al-Aqsa Mosque, saying that it would lead to "increasing tension and drawing the region towards more violence."

      The organizations called on "all world countries and international platforms to intervene to stop all measures taken by the Israeli government."

      The Palestinian Prisoners Club said that Israeli police released on bail of over 1,300 U.S. dollars early Saturday more than a dozen Palestinians who were arrested at Al-Aqsa Mosque and ordered them to stay away from the Islamic site for one week. However, five others remained in custody.

      The five, aged between 15 and 17, remained in custody at the Russian Compound Police Station in West Jerusalem.

      The Palestinians were detained after police raided the mosque area following the end of the Friday prayer as thousands of people were attending the weekly worship.

      Palestinian medical sources said that over 50 worshippers were injured in clashes with the police.

      Israeli police said that Palestinians threw fire works at its forces during the clashes, which led to Israel side's use of force.

      Palestinian Minister of Foreign Affairs Riad Malki said that the "attack on Al-Aqsa Mosque and worshipper is a planned one."

      Last month, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu had lifted a former ban on Israeli officials from visiting Al-Aqsa Mosque once every three months.

      Palestinians warned against this decision cautioning of possibly dangerous consequences.

      On Friday, Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas said he contacted Arab states and world leaders over the developments in Al-Aqsa Mosque to warn of the consequences of the Israeli measures at the holy Islamic site, said the official Palestinian news agency (WAFA).

      According to the statement published by WAFA, the presidency condemned "Israeli police brutality against civilian worshippers, warning that such attacks against Jerusalem and its holy places will deepen the conflict and drag the region into a religious war with catastrophic consequences on the region and the world as a whole."

      Last December, U.S. President Donald Trump recognized Jerusalem as the capital of Israel and decided to move the U.S. Embassy in Israel from Tel Aviv to the city.

      Palestinians want East Jerusalem as the capital of their future independent state, while Israel wants all Jerusalem to be its eternal capital.

      Israel annexed East Jerusalem in the 1967 war and declared the whole city as its eternal indivisible capital in 1980, but the move has not been recognized by the international community.

      Under the Oslo accord signed between the Palestine Liberation Organization and Israel in 1993, the status of Jerusalem was set to be determined through the final-status talks. With that in account, all countries have so far located their embassies in Tel Aviv to avoid any changed in the status of Jerusalem within the Israeli-Palestinian peace process.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001373541831
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 成人年鲁鲁在线观看视频| 国产性色αv视频免费| 久久频这里精品99香蕉| 天天干夜夜躁| 玖玖资源站无码专区| 91国内精品久久久久免费影院 | 波多野结衣中文字幕久久| 国产精品推荐视频一区二区 | 毛片av中文字幕一区二区| 国产在线视频二区三区| 国产在线AⅤ精品性色| 国产剧情女孩操大逼视频| 国产女主播强伦视频网站 | 91精品91| 亚洲av永久精品一区二区三区| 亚洲国产初高中女| 精品免费看国产一区二区| 国产精品自在线拍国产| 国产成人午夜福利在线播放| 日韩精品极品视频在线免费| 久久久久久无中无码| 中文字幕精品乱码亚洲一区99| 久久久精品免费国产四虎| japanrcep老熟妇乱子伦视频| 久久综合亚洲色1080p| 污污网站18禁在线永久免费观看| 国产高潮流白浆视频| 亚洲精品无人区一区二区三区| 日本在线视频观看二区| 欧美在线观看www| 国产AV影片麻豆精品传媒| 亚洲午夜无码久久久久小说| 国产成人精品福利一区二区三区| 成美女黄网站18禁免费| 国产一级av一区二区在线| av中文字幕一区二区三区| 国产91 对白在线播放九色| 亚洲国产成人无码AV在线影院L| 插进去内射视频免费观看| 国产精品3p视频| 好男人在线观看免费视频|