"/>

      亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
      Death toll rises to 9 after dam collapse in Laos, 122 remain missing
      Source: Xinhua   2018-07-29 19:25:13

      SANAMXAY, Laos, July 29 (Xinhua) -- Nine people were confirmed dead while 122 still missing after a dam collapsed, triggering flash flood in southern Laos on Monday, a provincial official said on Sunday.

      Minaphone Saisomphu, deputy party committee secretary of Attapeu Province, deputy commander of the rescue operation, confirmed the deaths with media at a press conference on Sunday.

      According to her, one body was found on Sunday, bringing the death toll to 9.

      Minaphone told Xinhua earlier that the "missing" here means these people were swept away by floods and the figure was based on the reports from local villages.

      The collapse of the under-construction Xepian-Xe Nam Noy hydropower dam caused flash flooding in several villages of Sanamxay district.

      Being constructed by Xe Pian-Xe Namnoy Power Company, a joint venture of South Korean, Thai and Lao companies, the hydroelectric power project is estimated to cost 1.02 billion U.S. dollars, and to have an annual electricity generation of approximately 1,860 GWh.

      Feasibility study for the hydroelectric project was completed in November, 2008. Construction of the project began in February 2013 and commercial operations are expected to begin in 2018.

      Editor: xuxin
      Related News
      Xinhuanet

      Death toll rises to 9 after dam collapse in Laos, 122 remain missing

      Source: Xinhua 2018-07-29 19:25:13
      [Editor: huaxia]

      SANAMXAY, Laos, July 29 (Xinhua) -- Nine people were confirmed dead while 122 still missing after a dam collapsed, triggering flash flood in southern Laos on Monday, a provincial official said on Sunday.

      Minaphone Saisomphu, deputy party committee secretary of Attapeu Province, deputy commander of the rescue operation, confirmed the deaths with media at a press conference on Sunday.

      According to her, one body was found on Sunday, bringing the death toll to 9.

      Minaphone told Xinhua earlier that the "missing" here means these people were swept away by floods and the figure was based on the reports from local villages.

      The collapse of the under-construction Xepian-Xe Nam Noy hydropower dam caused flash flooding in several villages of Sanamxay district.

      Being constructed by Xe Pian-Xe Namnoy Power Company, a joint venture of South Korean, Thai and Lao companies, the hydroelectric power project is estimated to cost 1.02 billion U.S. dollars, and to have an annual electricity generation of approximately 1,860 GWh.

      Feasibility study for the hydroelectric project was completed in November, 2008. Construction of the project began in February 2013 and commercial operations are expected to begin in 2018.

      [Editor: huaxia]
      010020070750000000000000011100001373557631
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 日本在线免费精品视频| 丰满人妻熟妇乱又伦精品视| 色婷婷一区二区三区四区| 明溪县| 日韩在线视精品在亚洲| 天堂久久天堂av色综合| 国产又粗又猛又爽| 亚洲国产另类久久久精品不卡 | 男人的av天堂狠狠操| 日韩在线观看中文字幕一区二区| 国产欧美日韩图片一区二区| 亚洲男人av香蕉爽爽爽爽| 色欲天天婬色婬香视频综合网 | 噜噜噜色97| 国产精品久久久久久久专区| 日本在线视频www色影响网站| 久久久久免费精品国产| 欧美日韩激情在线一区二区| 日韩最新av一区二区| 亚洲熟妇av乱码在线观看| 久久精品久久精品亚洲国产av| 日韩国产欧美成人一区二区影院 | 久久国产精品男人的天堂av| 亚洲国产综合亚洲综合国产| 亚洲欧美国产成人综合不卡| 伊人色综合网久久天天| 加勒比在线一区二区三区| 久久精品久久精品亚洲国产av| 国产激情视频在线| 国产一区二区三区在线免费观看 | 精品日韩人妻中文字幕| 乐昌市| 国产美女精品AⅤ在线老女人| 日韩在线永久免费播放| 在线免费av一区二区| 蜜桃一区二区三区高清| 日本熟妇hd8ex视频| 高潮爽死抽搐白浆gif视频| 久久99精品这里精品动漫6| 青青草视频原手机在线观看| 九色视频最新网址|