亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      DR Congo Ebola risk high at national, regional levels: WHO

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-08-06 02:43:52|Editor: Mu Xuequan
      Video PlayerClose

      GENEVA, Aug. 5 (Xinhua) -- The fresh Ebola outbreak in the Democratic Republic of the Congo (DR Congo) has posed a high public health risk at both national and regional levels, though the risk is still considered low globally, the World Health Organization (WHO) said on Sunday.

      Earlier on Aug. 1, the DR Congo government announced that preliminary laboratory results had indicated a cluster of cases of Ebola virus in North Kivu province, northeastern of the country. It came little more than a week after the Ministry of Health declared the end of an outbreak in Equateur Province in the far western part of the country.

      As North Kivu province borders Rwanda and Uganda, potential risk factors for transmission of Ebola Virus Disease (EVD) at national and regional levels include the transportation links between the affected areas, the rest of the country, and neighboring countries, the WHO said.

      Meanwhile, as the outbreak affected region has been hosting over one million displaced people and the country is concurrently experiencing several epidemics and a long-term humanitarian crisis, the security situation in North Kivu may hinder the implementation of response activities, the WHO added, hence declaring that the public health risk posed by Ebola is considered high at the national and regional levels and low globally.

      According the latest WHO figures, as of Aug. 3, a total of 43 Ebola virus disease cases, including 13 confirmed and 30 probable, have been reported, of which 33 had died. An additional 33 suspected cases are currently pending laboratory testing to confirm or exclude Ebola virus disease. Three healthcare workers have been affected, of whom two have died.

      The WHO also said that currently there is no evidence to suggest that the fresh Ebola events are related to the recent outbreak in Equateur Province, which is located some 2,500 km from the latest outbreak.

      Amid the still ongoing investigation, the WHO suggests that neighboring provinces and countries enhance surveillance and preparedness activities, but it also advises against any restriction of travel and trade to the DR Congo, while continuing to monitor travel and trade measures in relation to this event.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011105091373699241
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 97福利视频| 临泉县| 日韩精品极品视频在线免费| 国产成人av综合色| 久久精品国产国语对白| 一边面膜一边燥的视频| 国产一区二区三区杨幂| 日韩精品有码在线视频| 韩国美女主播国产三级| 色综合久久五月天久久久| 久久精品国产亚洲av大全相关| 久久亚洲中文字幕精品有坂深雪 | 精品国产一区二区三区麻豆| 日本熟妇色xxxxx日本免费看| 在线你懂| 国产女人精品视频国产灰线| 成人午夜视频免费看欧美| 久久精品午夜视频| 欧美刺激性大交| 美女黑丝床上啪啪啪国产| 国产成人免费a在线视频| 国产最新AV在线播放不卡| 蜜臀98精品国产免费观看| 亚洲中文字幕av一区| 亚洲av套图一区二区| 亚洲av无码专区在线厂| 亚洲人成电影免费观看在线看| 日韩女优中文字幕在线| 国产粉嫩美女一区二区三| 国产无套抽出白浆来| 亚洲老妇色熟女老太| 亚洲人妻中文字幕乱码在线| 亚洲自拍另类欧美综合| 久久国产精品无码hdav| 国内少妇高潮嗷嗷叫在线观看| 香蕉久久av男人一区二区| 国产午夜精品久久久久99| 一本色道久久—综合亚洲| 亚洲av色香蕉一二三区| 成人免费观看在线播放视频| 亚洲中文字幕不卡无码|