亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Radicalized minors pose threat to Germany's security

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-08-06 21:17:37|Editor: zh
      Video PlayerClose

      BERLIN, Aug. 6 (Xinhua) -- Minors who are being raised in radical Islamist families pose a "significant security threat" to the public in Germany, warns an analysis by the Office for the Protection of the Constitution (BfV) cited by the Funke media group on Monday.

      According to the BfV report, German authorities had encountered signs of a "faster, earlier and more likely radicalization of minors and young adults" whose parents already subscribed to a jihadist ideology.

      Earlier, BfV president Hans-Georg Maasen had warned about risks stemming from women and children, who were sent back to Germany from the so-called Islamic State as the terror militia lost ground to Syrian and Iraqi government forces.

      "Children are being raised with an extremist worldview from birth which legitimizes violence against others and degrades everyone who is not a member of the same group", the official analysis read. A resulting threat to society did not just emanate from returnees from the Islamic State but also from minors who had spent their entire lives within German territory.

      The BfV estimates that the number of Islamist families in Germany is in the low hundreds. Nevertheless, the continuous jihadist socialisation of several hundred children in this relatively small group of households was still seen as a "serious concern" and "challenge" by the government agency.

      Speaking to the Funke media group on Monday, Patrick Sensburg, security spokesperson for the Christian Democratic Union (CDU), called for changes to German law in order for authorities to be able to intervene quickly in cases of radicalized children. The BfV is currently banned from monitoring minors under the age of 14 after having achieved a lowering of the age limit from 18 previously.

      "This is not about criminalizing individuals below the age of 14 but protecting our country against significant dangers such as Islamist terrorism", Sensburg said. Similarly, Stephan Mayer (CSU), secretary of state in the federal interior ministry, argued on Monday that widening the scope of BfV investigations was part of the duty of care which the German government had to affect children.

      So far, Bavaria is the only state in Germany which has passed legislation to lower the age limit for observation by the BfV further from 16 to 14. Herbert Reul (CDU), interior minister of North Rhine-Westphalia, told press in reaction to the BfV analysis that his state was weighing whether to follow suit before any nation-wide legislation was passed.

      Reul highlighted that children who were raised radicalized at home often had little inhibition to carry out violent acts. "This is why authorities need instruments to observe traumatized and potentially-violent returnees below the age of 14 as well", the CDU politician said.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001373718151
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产激情啪啪自拍视频| 国产又粗又猛又黄色呦呦| 99久久精品久久久| 额敏县| 日韩精品网| 国产精品三级国产精品高| 色天天综合久久久久综合片| 亚洲欧美日本人成在线观看| 国产又爽又黄又不遮挡视频| 亚洲AV无码一区二区三区精神| 常宁市| 色婷婷久久免费网站| 中文字幕 在线观看 亚洲| 91麻豆国产香蕉久久精品| 国产免费人成视频在线观看播放| 久久人妻少妇中文字幕| 免费h动漫无码网站| 97se亚洲综合在线韩国专区福利| 人妻无码ΑV中文字幕久久琪琪布 国产日产久久福利精品一区 | 精品 日韩 国产 欧美 视频| 被窝的午夜无码福利专区 | 潮喷失禁大喷水av无码| 精品人妻av区乱码| 2021国产最新在线视频一区| 91最新免费观看在线| 亚洲欧洲一区二区免费| 成年人免费国产视频| 中文字幕久久精品一二三区| 国产综合自拍| 国产精品亚洲а∨天堂2021| 国产精品a成v人在线播放| 毛片一级精油按摩无码| 99精品免费视频| 吻胸做爰猛烈叫床视频| 被窝的午夜无码福利专区| 浦县| 一区二区三区国产97| 日韩 欧美 动漫 国产 制服| 777米奇色狠狠888俺也去| 麻豆激情在线免费观看视频| 国产自在自线午夜精品视频在|