亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Italy's PM says to visit sites of deadly road crashes

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-08-07 05:29:41|Editor: Mu Xuequan
      Video PlayerClose

      by Stefania Fumo

      ROME, Aug. 6 (Xinhua) -- Italian Prime Minister Giuseppe Conte said he will visit the sites of two deadly road crashes that occurred Monday, one in the northern city of Bologna and one near the southern city of Foggia, and caused over a dozen fatalities and wounded scores of people.

      "Tomorrow I will be in Bologna and in Foggia, where two extremely serious and fatal accidents have occurred, to bring the sympathies of the entire government to the wounded and to the victims' families," Conte wrote on Facebook.

      The premier went on to thank "the police, firefighters, rescuers, local and regional authorities, and the Civil Protection Agency."

      Italy's Deputy Prime Minister Luigi Di Maio also took to Twitter to comment on "two tragic accidents today in Bologna and Foggia. My thoughts go out to all the victims and their relatives... I thank the police and all those who intervened and are rescuing and assisting."

      Fellow Deputy Prime Minister Matteo Salvini tweeted: "Our thoughts are with the victims and the wounded in the terrible explosion (in Bologna)", adding "a heartfelt thank you to the 100 fire fighters who promptly rushed to the scene."

      Around 2 p.m. local time in Bologna, a tanker truck carrying flammable material collided with a truck on a busy ring road intersection with a highway, exploding into a massive fireball that caused an overpass to collapse, torching all the parked cars in the vicinity and sending a column of black smoke towering into the sky.

      One person was confirmed dead and scores were injured by the flames as well as flying glass and debris caused by the shockwave of the explosion, including three police officers and 11 Carabinieri military police officers, a prefecture official told TGcom 24 private broadcaster, contradicting previous reports of two fatalities.

      RAI News 24 public broadcaster reported that the number of the injured had topped 100. Over 250 rescuers were on the scene, the Red Cross tweeted.

      "Our condolences on behalf of the entire city to the families of those who lost their lives," Bologna Mayor Virginio Merola tweeted, without specifying the number of fatalities. "Our thoughts are with the injured, which include several rescuers who did not hesitate in the face of the risks they were running."

      Near Foggia in the southern Puglia region in the tip of Italy's boot, 12 migrant farm laborers died and three were injured when a van carrying them home after the day's work collided with a truck and overturned on a rural road, firefighters and local media reported Monday.

      "12 dead and three wounded," firefighters tweeted, along with a photo of the twisted wreckage of the van.

      RAI News 24 public broadcaster showed ambulances and a fire truck at the crash site on a two-lane rural road, adding that the victims were all migrants. According to ANSA news agency, 14 laborers had been packed into the van, which only had capacity for eight people.

      Day laborers are often bused to and from the fields by gangmasters, who recruit them off the streets to work pick fruit and produce in the fields for a few euros an hour. The practice of exploiting laborers, or gangmastering, was outlawed in Italy in 2016.

      The incident follows on a deadly crash Saturday also in Foggia province, in which four African day laborers aged in their early 20s died and another four were seriously injured on their way home from work when a truck carrying tomatoes crashed into the van they were traveling on.

      ANSA quoted Salvini, who also serves as interior minister, as saying in reference to both the deadly accidents in Puglia that he will "order law enforcement sweeps throughout Italy to combat exploitation and gangmastering," adding his "prayers for the victims and their families."

      CGIL trade union tweeted a photo of the overturned van, saying: "We demand justice for all the exploited and invisible laborers".

      Unions and local anti-mafia and civic associations have called a demonstration to be held Wednesday in Foggia, to demand justice for the victims and workplace safety and protections for day laborers.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011105091373721491
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产精品久久久久久一区二区三区 | 成年无码av片在线| 在线天堂资源www中文| 狠狠精品久久久无码中文字幕| 91久久精品国产性色tv| 国产又爽又黄又不遮挡视频 | 99精品热6080yy久久| 国产成人久久精品77777综合| 亚洲av中文aⅴ无码av不卡| 东北老女人高潮大喊舒服死了| 人妻少妇一区二区三区| 潮喷失禁大喷水无码| 亚洲国产精品国自产拍av| 无码视频在线| 国产午夜亚洲精品区| 国产一区二区三区亚洲精品| 99RE6在线观看国产精品| 额敏县| 亚洲一区二区高清精品| 亚洲自拍愉拍| 五月天天天综合精品无码| 国产真人做爰免费视频| 国产午夜福利小视频合集| 欧美另类第一页| 国产乱子伦农村xxxx| 偷拍女厕女澡堂视频在线观看| 久久精品国产亚洲精品色婷婷| 中文字幕永久免费观看| 人妻无码av中文系列久| 精品欧洲av无码一区二区男男| 狠狠躁夜夜躁人人爽天天69 | 在线免费观看视频一区二区| 久久伊人中文字幕有码久久国产| 永久免费看免费无码视频| 国产中文字幕精品视频| 久久国产精品三级av| 日韩一区二区一卡二卡av| 中国少妇久久一区二区| 无码专区亚洲avl| 在线天堂中文一区二区三区| 久久青草国产精品一区|