亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Reports: UK to seek extradition of assassins responsible for novichok attack

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-08-07 18:52:39|Editor: Shi Yinglun
      Video PlayerClose

      LONDON, Aug. 7 (Xinhua) -- The British government is planning to seek the extradition from Russia of two suspects identified as the would-be assassins who carried out the nerve agent attack in Salisbury on a former Russian agent and his daughter, British media claimed Tuesday.

      There has been no official confirmation on the extradition move from Downing Street or the British Foreign Office.

      The Times newspaper alleged in reports that detectives from the Metropolitan Police in London are understood to be confident they have identified the would-be assassins who used a perfume bottle containing the deadly poison novichok in their unsuccessful attempt to kill Sergei Skripal and his daughter Yulia, aged 33, in March.

      Mother of three, Dawn Sturgess, aged 44, died last month after coming into contact with the perfume bottle containing novichok thought to have been discarded by the Skripals' attackers.

      Her partner, Charlie Rowley, was left seriously ill from the effects of the nerve agent but was discharged from hospital.

      Moscow has categorically denied all accusations over the novichok attacks.

      The Times reports said that an extradition application would reignite a diplomatic row with the Russian government who have denied any state involvement in the novichok attack in Salisbury.

      The reports claimed Russian suspects are thought to have been identified after detectives cross-checked closed-circuit television tapes recording people entering Britain around the time of the attack.

      "Security sources confirmed that detectives had been working towards an extradition request. Officials from the Crown Prosecution Service (CPS) are believed to have been drawing up the papers," said the Times.

      Whitehall sources told the newspaper that it was one option and no final decision had been taken to issue a warrant. Sources played down the chance of it being imminent, with one government source suggesting that no such extradition was planned.

      Other newspapers, including the Guardian and the Daily Telegraph also reported on the extradition moves.?

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001373738561
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产精品久久福利网站| 久久婷婷五月综合97色直播| 蜜桃av抽搐高潮一区二区| 中文字幕日本乱码仑区在线| 亚洲综合一| 国产在线看不卡一区二区| 精品囯产成人国产在线观看| 国产免费牲交视频| 欧美疯狂性受xxxxx另类| 国产免费无码9191精品| 双城市| 亚洲高清国产品国语在线观看| 巨熟乳波霸若妻中文观看免费| 久久高潮少妇视频免费| 日韩人妻熟女中文字幕a美景之屋 日本高清中文一区二区三区 | 干老熟女干老穴干老女人| 国产高清在线男人的天堂| 国产丝袜免费精品一区二区| 国产一级免费黄片无码AV| 国产国产人免费观看在线视频| 亚洲av无码一区东京热| 无码 免费 国产在线观看91| 亚洲av第一区综合激情久久久| 日韩人妻久久精品一区二区| 久久无码字幕中文久久无码| 国产视频不卡在线| 中文字幕一区二区网站| 成人无码视频| 久久大香香蕉国产免费网站| 女同一区二区三区不卡免费| 亚洲粉嫩av一区二区黑人| 中文字幕一区二区三区麻豆| 免费现黄频在线观看国产| 亚洲中文字幕无线乱码va| 国产激情久久99久久| 国产一区二区三区播放| 国产欧美日韩亚洲一二三区| 日本一区二区亚洲三区| 欧美一级视频在线| 亚洲AV无码成人精品区天堂| 亚洲一区不卡在线导航|