亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      At least 43 killed in Saudi-led airstrikes on north Yemen, mostly children

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-08-09 21:40:40|Editor: zh
      Video PlayerClose
      YEMEN-SAADA PROVINCE-AIRSTRIKE ?

      A TV grab on Aug. 9, 2018 shows children at a local hospital in province of Saada, Yemen. At least 43 civilians, mostly children, were killed on Thursday when Saudi-led coalition air strikes hit buses in Yemen's northern province of Saada, the head of Saada Health Office Yahya Shayem told Xinhua. (Xinhua)?

      SANAA, Aug. 9 (Xinhua) -- At least 43 civilians, mostly children, were killed on Thursday when Saudi-led coalition air strikes hit buses in Yemen's northern province of Saada, the head of Saada Health Office Yahya Shayem told Xinhua.

      "A total of 43 people, mostly pupils under the age of 10, were killed and 64 were injured when two Saudi-led airstrikes hit passenger buses in Dhahyan popular market," Shayem said, adding that "the victims were mostly pupils who were on their way to attend a summer school in Dhahyan."

      Meanwhile, head of delegation for the International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) in Yemen, said on a twitter that "scores killed, even more injured, mostly under the age of 10" after the attack targeted a bus that carries children in the Dhahyan market.

      The organization stressed that "civilians must be protected during conflict under international humanitarian law."

      However, the Saudi-owned Al Arabiya television quoted a statement by the Saudi-led coalition as saying that "Thursday's airstrikes targeted Iranian-allied Houthi rebels who fired a ballistic missile on Wednesday at the Saudi commercial city in border Jazan region."

      In response, Houthi spokesman Mohammed Abdulsalam mocked the coalition statement as "absolutely ridiculous."

      "They killed pupils driving to school ... this is a war crime," Abdulsalam tweeted.

      The Houthi spokesman's comments came at the same time the coalition warplanes hit the Houthi-controlled capital Sanaa 11 times, with no reports of casualties yet. The airstrikes targeted Sabeen Square and two military camps in Sanaa.

      The Saada attack was the latest in a series of recent airstrikes against civilians launched by the Saudi-led coalition on Yemen.

      Last week, the Saudi-led coalition airstrikes struck the gate of al-Thawra hospital and adjacent fish market in Yemen's Red Sea port city of Hodeidah, killing 52 civilians and wounding 102 others.

      The impoverished Arab country has been locked in a civil war since the Houthi rebels overran much of Yemen militarily and seized all northern provinces in 2014, including the capital Sanaa.

      Saudi Arabia leads an Arab military coalition that has intervened in the Yemen war since 2015 to support the government of exiled President Abd-Rabbu Mansour Hadi.

      More than 10,000 Yemenis, mostly civilians, have been killed in the war, and about 3 million have been displaced.

         1 2 Next  

      KEY WORDS: Yemen
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001373794651
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 伊人色合天天久久综合网| 国产美女午夜福利视频| 亚洲内射喷水一区二区| 四虎影视国产884a精品亚洲| 亚洲AV无码日韩综合欧亚| 成全电影在线观看免费| 久久婷婷色香五月综合缴缴情| 老司机久久99久久精品播放免费| 国产精品美女黄色av| 久久精品天堂一区二区三区| 精品91精品91精品国产片| 精品国产不卡在线电影| 国产精品国产三级国产av麻豆| 少妇的激惰夜夜爽爽爽爽爽| 99久久这里只精品国产免费| 欧美a视频在线观看| 边添小泬边狠狠躁视频| 中文字幕人妻伦伦| 91国产超碰在线观看| 99久久久精品国产性黑人| 国产精品福利小视频| 91精品国产一区| 中文字幕精品无码| 成人日韩av不卡在线观看| 国产成人精品午夜福利免费APP| 日韩免费无码专区精品观看| 人xxxx性xxxxx欧美| 国内精品福利在线视频| 国产精品自在在线午夜出白浆| 精品综合久久久久久8888| 人妻系列无码专区无码中出| 成年毛片18成年毛片| 日韩精品不卡一区二区三区| 男人的av一区二区资源| 中文亚洲爆乳av无码专区| 九九热精品视频免费在线| 美女精品国产一区二区三区| 蜜臀av国内精品久久久较| 久久久久国产精品免费免费搜索| 久久道精品一区二区三区| 亚洲成Av人片不卡无码观看|