亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Tesla CEO confirms Saudi interest in buyout plan

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-08-14 07:31:09|Editor: Shi Yinglun
      Video PlayerClose

      SAN FRANCISCO, Aug. 13 (Xinhua) -- U.S. top electric automaker Tesla CEO Elon Musk said Monday that he has held talks with Saudi Arabia's sovereign wealth fund about his plan to take his company private.

      Musk broke silence in a blog post Monday after several days of speculations on how he is going to privatize Tesla following his announcement on Twitter on Aug. 7 that he was considering taking Tesla private at a price of 420 U.S. dollars per share.

      "Going back almost two years, the Saudi Arabian sovereign wealth fund has approached me multiple times about taking Tesla private. They first met with me at the beginning of 2017 to express this interest," Musk said.

      "Obviously, the Saudi sovereign fund has more than enough capital needed to execute on such a transaction," he wrote.

      He said the Saudi sovereign fund has recently purchased almost 5 percent of the Silicon Valley-based electric car maker's stocks on the public markets, and that the fund's managing director "strongly expressed his support for funding a going private transaction for Tesla at this time."

      No other decision makers were needed and they were eager to proceed, Musk said.

      "I left the July 31st meeting with no question that a deal with the Saudi sovereign fund could be closed, and that it was just a matter of getting the process moving. This is why I referred to 'funding secured' in the August 7th announcement," said the Tesla billionaire.

      Apart from the Saudi sovereign fund, Musk said he is having talks with other potential investors about his privatization plan.

      "I also am having discussions with a number of other investors, which is something that I always planned to do since I would like for Tesla to continue to have a broad investor base," he noted.

      He dismissed as "dramatically" overstating media reports that more than 70 billion dollars would be needed to make Tesla private.

      He said the 420-dollar buyout price would only be used to pay shareholders who chose to leave the company if it goes private.

      "My best estimate right now is that approximately two-thirds of shares owned by all current investors would roll over into a private Tesla," he said. Analysts estimated that the buyout could cost about 20 billion to 30 billion dollars in cash.

      The Wall Street Journal reported last week that the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission was investigating the announcement Musk disclosed on Twitter, in a bid to see whether his statements were misleading. The reports said Musk could be subject to lawsuits brought against him by investors.?

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001373882201
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产一级黄色片在线观看| 欧美色精品vr| 中国性欧美videofree精品| 国产喷水1区2区3区咪咪爱av| 国产成人久久精品激情91| 国产亚洲精品久久麻豆 | 亚洲欧美成人中文日韩电影网站| 精品无码人妻久久久一区二区三区| 亚洲精品天堂av免费看| 亚洲AV无码乱码精品国产草莓| 桃色av一区二区三区| 亚洲第成色999久久网站| 能看的网站中文字幕不卡av| 国产人成视频免费在线观看| 中文字幕日韩国产精品| 色噜噜狠狠狠综合曰曰曰| 国产韩国精品一区二区三区| 沁源县| 91精品国产91久久综合桃花| 激情欧美成人久久综合| 国产真实老熟女无套内射| 五码人妻少妇久久五码| 午夜无码一区二区三区在线| 亚洲成AV人在线播放无码| 99久久国产一区二区三区| 日韩av在线不卡免费| 欧美成人中文字幕| 中文字幕av无码不卡免费| 成人中文字幕在线| 美女福利一区二区三区在线观看| 成人激情四射网| 欧洲美熟女乱又伦免费视频| 风韵丰满熟妇啪啪区老老熟妇| 无码伊人久久大蕉中文无码| 国产福利片无码区在线观看| 亚洲熟女精品一区二区| 国产日韩一区二区四季| av资源在线看免费观看| 国产h视频在线观看网站免费| 国产精品美女久久久久av爽 | 日本区一区二在线免费观看|