亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      BMW doesn't expect driving bans in Germany following Korean example

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-08-14 21:34:33|Editor: zh
      Video PlayerClose

      BERLIN, Aug. 14 (Xinhua) -- A new driving ban imposed by South Korean authorities on 20,000 defective BMW diesel vehicles is unlikely to happen in Germany, the Munich-based car maker told Xinhua on Tuesday.

      Speaking to Xinhua, BMW spokesperson Jochen Frey expressed confidence that potential defects which had also been identified in the exhaust gas recycling system of more 96,000 diesel vehicles in Germany would not lead to the enactment of similar driving bans.

      BMW recently began to inspect affected vehicles in Germany as a precautionary measure. Frey noted, however, that the inspections were initiated voluntarily and that the reasons that at least 30 BMW diesel vehicles had caught fire in South Korea since 2016 remained unclear.

      "There can be many reasons for a fire to break out," Frey said. He explained that the root cause of these incidents is the EGR module and a combination of several factors including leakage of coolant, high accumulated mileage and an operation in which the bypass valve is open. He further argued that the specific concentration of incidents in South Korea is still under investigation and could have been caused by a number of factors. He made clear: No specific regional driving style is the root cause for an increased number of failures of the EGR module.

      According to the German car maker, the defect rate for BMW exhaust gas recycling systems is relatively low at a global average of 0.12 percent. The number of incidents in which fires have broken out is much lower than the number of defects.

      Nevertheless, South Korean Transport Minister Kim Hyun-mee announced an outright ban on around 20,000 BMW diesel vehicles on Tuesday. The Korean ministry of transport urged vehicle owners to comply with the ban which would become active as soon as vehicle owners received a corresponding email from the government. BMW previously agreed to recall 106,000 vehicles for inspection and issued a formal apology for the incidents to the public in South Korea.

      According to BMW, the fires were caused by leakages in the exhaust gas recycling system which is designed to lower the nitrogen oxide (NOx) emissions of diesel vehicles. BMW subsequently ordered a recall of a further 323,700 diesel vehicles in Europe which may be afflicted by the same issue.

      A spokesperson for the luxury car maker told press earlier that the exact costs created by the recall were still unknown, but suggested that replacing the exhaust system module in question came with a price tag of a few hundred euros. Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung newspaper estimated that BMW could face expenses of 160 million euros (182 million U.S. dollars) from the European recall alone.

      Speaking to Xinhua on Tuesday, BMW said it was making good progress on resolving the situation. A total of 79,000 out of 106,000 vehicles have already been inspected so far.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001373901211
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 精品中文字幕一二三四区人妻| 日韩av无码午夜福利电影| 亚洲中文字幕第一页在线 | 秋霞国产av一区二区三区| 无码AⅤ最新av无码专区| 亚洲国产精品久久久性色av| 亚洲AV中文无码字幕色最新| 国产三级精品三级男人的天堂,| 久久一日本道色综合久久大香| 好爽~又到高潮了毛片视频| 2021国产精品视频网站| 无套中出丰满人妻无码| 国产精品香蕉网页在线播放| 麻豆国产av尤物网站尤物| 国产人妻人伦精品婷婷| 国产在线不卡免费播放| 麻豆国产成人AV网| 亚洲国产高清在线视频| 亚洲欧洲偷自拍图片区| 99国产精品久久久久久久成人| 国产成人综合亚洲av| 一区二区三区在线视频在线观看| 国产日韩三级| 国产精品中文字幕综合| 诱人的女医生中文字幕| 国产91九色在线观看| 国产免费无码9191精品| 国产精品视频色拍在线视频 | 亚洲国产一区二区三区在观看| 岛国熟女一区二区三区| 99九九热久久只有精品| 无码人妻精品一区二区三区夜夜嗨| 日本成熟妇人高潮aⅴ| 少妇一区二区三区久久久| 成全电影在线观看免费| 中文人妻熟女乱又乱精品| 色婷婷一区二区三区四区| 蜜桃av噜噜一区二区三区香| 國產尤物AV尤物在線觀看| 国产亚洲精品AA片在线爽| 浪荡少妇一区二区三区|