亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Tesla forms special committee to review Musk's going-private plan

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-08-15 06:36:42|Editor: yan
      Video PlayerClose

      SAN FRANCISCO, Aug. 14 (Xinhua) -- U.S. top electric automaker Tesla Inc said Tuesday that it has formed a special board committee to assess its CEO Elon Musk's plan to take the company private.

      The "Board of Directors has formed a special committee comprised of three independent directors to act on behalf of the Company in connection with Elon Musk's previously announced consideration of a transaction to take the Company private," Tesla said in a statement.

      The three independent directors include Brad Buss, Robyn Denholm and Linda Johnson Rice, who will have the full power and authority of the Board to "take any and all actions on behalf of the Board of Directors" to evaluate and negotiate a potential "going-private proposal," it said.

      Musk tweeted last week that he wants to take Tesla private at 420 dollars per share, and funding has been "secure."

      Musk said Monday that he has held talks with Saudi Arabia's sovereign wealth fund about his plan to privatize the Palo Alto, California-based electric car manufacturer.

      The Tesla CEO broke silence in a blog post Monday after several days of speculations on how he is going to privatize Tesla following his announcement on Twitter on Aug. 7 that he was considering taking Tesla private at a price of 420 U.S. dollars per share.

      "Going back almost two years, the Saudi Arabian sovereign wealth fund has approached me multiple times about taking Tesla private. They first met with me at the beginning of 2017 to express this interest," Musk said.

      He said the Saudi sovereign fund has recently purchased almost 5 percent of the company's stock on the public market.

      However, the Special Committee of Tesla's Board has not received from Musk any formal proposal for the firm's privatization.

      "No assurances can be given regarding the likelihood, terms and details of any proposal" for the going-private deal, nor will there be any guarantee that it would accept a proposal from Musk, said the special committee.

      Musk tweeted on Monday that he was working with Goldman Sachs Group Inc. and private equity firm Silver Lake Capital Partners, as well as two law firms, as advisers for a deal.

      Analysts said if Tesla goes private at 420 dollars per share, it could cost 72 billion dollars to cover the buyout. But Musk said in a Monday Twitter post that the estimation has been "dramatically overstated."

      Musk's going-private announcement a week ago has caused skepticism among investors on how he is going to privatize Tesla, which also caught the attention of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. The U.S. regulator said it was inquiring about the deal to see whether his statements were misleading.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011105521373905941
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 久久6免费视频| 日韩av在线一二三四区| 萨迦县| 国产精品天堂蜜av在线播放| 丝袜熟女视频九色一区91| 永久免费在线观看蜜桃视频| 波霸影院一区二区| 少妇熟女淫荡丰满| 亚洲无码高清视频在线观看| 成人在线91| 高清一区二区三区不卡视频| 国产免费无遮挡吸乳视频下载| 亚洲AV无码成人精品区网页| 性感人妻中文字幕在线| 欧美成人免费看片一区| 久久久久亚洲AV无码去区首| 欧美老熟妇xoxoxoxo| 日本成熟老妇乱| 少妇搡bbbb搡bbb搡野外| 中文字幕在线视频不卡| 又色又爽又黄又无遮挡网站| 国产精品综合色区av| 无码天堂在线视频| 在线视频中文字幕二区| 亚洲性综合网| 超清无码AV丝袜片在线观看| 精品国产丝袜自在线拍国语| 最新版天堂资源中文官网| 老色鬼精品一区二区| 任你躁国产自任一区二区三区| 风韵丰满熟妇啪啪区老老熟妇 | 久久久精品免费国产四虎| 亚洲色拍拍噜噜噜最新网站| 久在线精品视频线观看| 亚洲精品久久午夜麻豆| 韩国深夜福利视频在线观看| 中文字幕免费不卡二区| 在线观看mv的免费网站| 亚洲无线码一区在线观看| 国产高清女人对白av在在线| 石城县|