亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Italy declares state of emergency in northern region after bridge collapse: PM

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-08-16 02:15:56|Editor: xuxin
      Video PlayerClose
      ITALY-GENOA-BRIDGE COLLAPSE?

      Heavy machines work at the site of the collapsed bridge in Genoa, Italy, Aug. 15, 2018. The region of Liguria surrounding the Italian northwest city of Genoa has officially filed a state of emergency request, after the dramatic collapse of a major bridge on Tuesday that caused so far 39 victims, the regional governor said on Wednesday. (Xinhua/Zheng Huansong)?

      By Alessandra Cardone

      GENOA, Italy, Aug. 15 (Xinhua) -- The Italian government has declared the state of emergency in the Liguria region surrounding the northwest city of Genoa, a day after the dramatic collapse of a major motorway bridge that caused dozens of victims, the country's prime minister said on Wednesday.

      A state of emergency request had been filed by the regional authorities earlier in the day.

      "We have accepted the request, approving the state of emergency for the next 12 months," Prime Minister Giuseppe Conte told a press conference at the city's prefecture in late afternoon.

      "We have allocated 5 million euros (5.67 million U.S. dollars) to cover the costs of first operations, which will be drawn from the National Emergencies Fund," Conte added.

      The Fund is a specific national funding program Italy set up in 1992 to help local and regional entities to face possible crisis, and has to be periodically financed from the central government.

      The prime minister also confirmed a provisional death toll of 39 provided by local authorities earlier on Wednesday.

      Due to security reasons, a total of 634 people -- or 311 households -- were overall evacuated from all of the areas around the bridge partially collapsed due involved in the emergency, according to Conte.

      Most of them already found hospitality by relatives and friends, while a minor group was still assisted by the municipality, according to regional governor Giovanni Toti.

      Search and rescue activities are still ongoing at the site of the disaster, with 380 firefighters engaged in a race against time to try to reach possible survivors from under the concrete rubble of the huge structure.

      The incident concerned a portion of about 100 meters of the "Morandi Bridge", a major viaduct 1,182 meters long connecting the highway A10 and Genoa west to the eastern part of the city.

      When the collapse occurred, few minutes before noon on Tuesday, local authorities estimated between 30 and 35 cars and at least three heavy trucks were passing through the bridge.

      ?

         1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next  

      KEY WORDS: Italy
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001373933061
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 欧美香蕉爽爽人人爽| 亚洲精品二区三区在线观看| 加勒比亚洲视频在线播放| 阿勒泰市| 国内无遮码无码| 99久久亚洲精品影院| 最近免费中文字幕大全高清大全10| 亚洲色图在线视频免费观看| 国产亚洲精选一区二区| 国产美女主播在线一区| 国产欧美亚洲另类第一页| 久久国产精品超级碰碰热| 久久精品国产亚洲AV瑜伽| 成人黄网站免费永久在线观看| 欧美成人在线A免费观看| 国产主播在线 | 中文| 国产成 人 综合 亚洲奶水| a级日本理论片免费观看| 亚洲国产综合亚洲综合国产| 99久久久精品免费| 亚洲国产成人无码av在线播放 | 亚洲成a人在线观看| 国产免费一区二区三区视频在线| 久久精品有码中文字幕1| 成人亚洲欧美久久久久| 日韩免费无码一区二区三区| 国产黄片小视频在线观看| 日本在线免费精品视频| 国产主播精品福利午夜二区| 日韩午夜午码高清福利片| 国产午夜人成视频在线观看| 亚洲一区二区高清在线| 国产精品熟女一区二区不卡| 国产99在线 | 亚洲| 91福利精品老师国产自产在线| 国产一区二区三区白浆在线观看| 亚洲国产精一区二区三区性色| 国产欧美国日产高清| 在线免费观看黄色国产| 国产91色在线|亚洲| 国产精品一区二区三区蜜臀 |