亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Kuwait condemns bomb attack in Kabul

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-08-16 05:56:44|Editor: yan
      Video PlayerClose

      KUWAIT CITY, Aug. 15 (Xinhua) -- Kuwait strongly condemned on Wednesday the suicide bombing that targeted an educational center in the Afghan capital of Kabul earlier in the day, the Kuwaiti Ministry of Foreign Affairs said.

      The government of Kuwait renews solidarity with Afghanistan and reaffirms rejection to all forms of violence and terrorism, an official at the ministry said in a statement.

      The source reiterated the call for more international efforts to combat terrorism and ensure security for all humanity.

      He also expressed condolences to the families of the victims and wished the wounded quick recovery.

      Up to 48 students were killed and 67 others injured in a suicide bomb blast targeting a private educational center in Dasht-e-Barchi locality of Kabul on Wednesday, the Afghan Public Health Ministry said.

      No group has claimed responsibility yet. However, people pointed finger at the Islamic State group, saying the extremists could be behind the deadly attack as it did in the past.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011105521373934361
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 一区二区三区内射视频在线观看| 91啪在线| 久久综合av色老头免费观看 | 精品久久久久久无码人妻| 欧美成a人片在线观看| 放荡人妻一区二区三区| 亚洲A∨无码国产精品久久网| 91精品国产综合久蜜臀| 日韩精品人妻中文字幕有码视频| 99久久国产一区二区三区| 犍为县| 在线观看亚洲精品国产| 日韩av免费在线不卡一区| 美女自卫慰黄网站| 丝袜系列在线视频国产| 99精品国产成人一区二区在线| 国产精品美女一区二三区| 国产xxxx99真实实拍| 亚洲激情在线观看第三页| 日韩中文字幕区一区有砖一区| 欧亚精品无码永久免费视频| 亚洲av口爆深喉高清| 色综合av男人的天堂伊人| 亚洲av成色精品久久私人影院| 久久免费观看国产精品| 啪啪视频免费看一区二区| 性虎精品无码AV导航| 久久婷婷是五月综合色狠狠| 久久国产综合精品欧美| 国产人成777在线视频直播| 亚洲av一本岛在线播放| 中文字幕日本女优在线观看 | 两个人免费视频大全毛片| 精品人妻VA出轨中文字幕| 国产一区二区精品丝袜| 黑人巨茎精品欧美一区二区| 日韩国产精品一本一区馆/在线| 亚洲午夜福利精品久久| 四虎亚洲国产成人久久精品| 一边做一边说国语对白| 南京市|