亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Trump says to attend Paris parade in November

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-08-18 00:01:30|Editor: yan
      Video PlayerClose

      WASHINGTON, Aug. 17 (Xinhua) -- U.S. President Donald Trump said Friday that he would attend a celebration in Paris this November marking the end of World War I, a day after the Pentagon announced it was postponing a military parade planned in Washington D.C. about the same time.

      In a tweet Friday morning, Trump blamed "local politicians" of Washington D.C. on canceling the event this year, saying that "they wanted a number so ridiculously high."

      "I instead will attend the big parade already scheduled at Andrews Air Force Base on a different date, & go to the Paris parade, celebrating the end of the War, on November 11th," the president said in another tweet.

      "Maybe we will do something next year in D.C. when the cost comes WAY DOWN," he added.

      Trump showed great interests in holding a military parade in the United States after attending France's Bastille Day military parade in Paris last year and directed Pentagon officials earlier this year to organize a big event in Washington D.C.

      But after months of planning, the Pentagon said Thursday that the president-proposed event has been postponed until at least 2019.

      "The Department of Defense and White House have been planning a parade to honor America's military veterans and commemorate the centennial of World War I," Pentagon spokesman Colonel Rob Manning said in a statement.

      "We originally targeted November 10, 2018 for this event but have now agreed to explore opportunities in 2019," the statement added.

      The planned military parade is estimated to cost 92 million U.S. dollars, much higher than an initial estimate by the White House that put the cost at 12 million dollars, according to reports.

      The new figure reportedly consists of 50 million dollars from the Pentagon and 42 million dollars from interagency partners such as the Department of Homeland Security, but it has not been finalized or released publicly.

      The D.C. City Council balked at Trump's announcement of a parade this year and openly worried about road repair and other costs.

      "We would always be concerned about the impact on the city, the impact on safety, the impact on pulling personnel, the impact on our roadways, and quite frankly, the attention it would attract," D.C. Mayor Muriel Bowser said in February.

      "Better late. Then: never," tweeted the Council of D.C. Thursday night.

      The United States has not held a major military parade in Washington D.C. since the end of Operation Desert Storm was marked in 1991.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011105521373986401
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 在线播放成人精品免费视频观看| 中文字幕一二区中文字幕| 极品粉嫩小仙女高潮喷水视频| 中文人成影院| 成人精品免费av不卡在线观看 | 国产AV旡码专区亚洲AV| 欧美亚洲精品一区二区在线观看| 久久亚洲精品成人无码网站| 女人扒开的小泬高潮喷小| 中文字幕亚洲精品2页| 亚洲免费不卡av网站| 中文字幕亚洲区第一页| 晋州市| 国产成人精品久久亚洲高清 | 国产黄片久久免费观看| 久久一区av蜜桃人妻| 亚洲三级在线播放| 国产精品成人免费视频网站| 中文字幕色偷偷人妻久久| 亚洲综合精品一区二区三区| 亚洲日韩精品欧美一区二区| 亚洲av激情久久精品人| a级日本理论片免费观看| 国产欧美精品一区二区三区,| 人妻中文字幕不卡精品| 国产在线拍偷自拍偷精品| 亚洲中文字幕无码av永久| 亚洲AV无码乱码在线观看裸奔| 亚洲va成无码人在线观看| 嘉祥县| 亚洲精品美女久久久久久久| 精品香蕉久久久午夜福利| 国产精品美女黄色av| 久在线精品视频线观看| 手机看片日本在线观看视频 | 久久精品色妇熟女丰满| 中文字幕一区二区三区日韩网 | 中文字幕亚洲好看有码| 97久久久久国产精品嫩草影院| 久久精品亚洲精品毛片| 国产真实乱XXXⅩ视频|