亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Malaysia positive on further cooperation between Proton and China's Geely

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-08-20 19:09:02|Editor: xuxin
      Video PlayerClose

      KUALA LUMPUR, Aug. 20 (Xinhua) -- Recent announcement of plan for joint production in China by Malaysian automaker Proton Holdings Bhd and China's Zhejiang Geely Holding Group has sent a positive signal to investors, analysts here said Monday.

      During Malaysian Prime Minister Mahathir Mohamad's visit to China, both parties announced Saturday that they will form a joint venture for Proton to assemble and market its cars in China.

      "We are positive with Proton's new venture in establishing a presence in China, with the support of shareholder Geely. The new venture strengthens our view on the strong commitment of Geely to assist Proton for a turnaround and enhance its brand name," said Hong Leong Investment Bank in a report.

      The research house opined that Proton will leverage on Geely's technology and platforms for exciting new models line-up and achieve its aspirations of reclaiming market leadership in Malaysia and becoming one of the top three original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) in Southeast Asia.

      It also did not discount the possibility of Proton and Geely participating in Mahathir's aspiration in the development of a new national car for Malaysia, as well as the new Malaysia-Indonesia ASEAN car projects, as the prime minister said earlier that Geely is capable of producing electric vehicles with Proton for the ASEAN market and beyond.

      RHB Research Institute also said in a report that it foresees a huge potential for the joint venture, as entering China will give Proton the opportunity to ride the growth of the world's largest automotive market and reduce its dependency on the domestic market.

      According to the report, China sold about 24 million cars in 2017 compared to approximately 12 million cars in 2011 - doubling in just six years. Geely has also proven itself as a prominent player in the market as it sold about 1.2 million cars in 2017 with a market share of 5 percent.

      Kenanga Research said in a report that the latest corporate development will further enhance a turnaround in fortunes for Proton as well as re-enforcing its ambitious plans to penetrate the exports market.

      "In our view, Geely's entry as a strategic partner into Proton has fast-tracked an easier route for Proton to gain entry into the lucrative Chinese market which is in line with Proton's 10-year business plans targeting 10 percent share of regional markets," it added.

      Proton was set-up by Mahathir during his first stint as Prime Minister from 1981 to 2003, but has ran into difficulties in recent years, before Geely acquired 49.9 percent of Proton from Malaysian conglomerate DRB-HICOM.

      Mahathir, who is in China for an official visit, toured Geely's headquarters in Hangzhou and tested-drive several of its cars. Praising Geely's development especially on technology, he said Proton could benefit from working with the Chinese car maker.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001374048251
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 少妇人妻偷人精品无码视频| 久久精品国产av一区二区三区| 资源在线观看视频一区二区| 欧美一级鲁丝片免费一区| av一区二区不卡久久| 十八禁视频网站在线观看| 亚洲码亚洲码天堂码三区| 一边做一边说国语对白| 国产精品白浆在线观看| 久久国产热精品波多野结衣av| 久久99精品久久久久久动态图| 亚洲第一天堂无码专区| 精品无码成人片一区二区| 91九色蝌蚪国产精品| 午夜无码无遮挡在线视频| 久久精品a亚洲国产v高清不卡| 内射人妻无码色AV天堂| 久久这里只有精品日本| 欧美三级超在线视频| 久久精品国产亚洲av热九| A级毛片视频免费观看不卡| 日本一区二区三区高清日韩| 汝阳县| 一本色道久久综合中文字幕| 在线天堂最新版资源| 精品日韩精品国产另类专区| 精品一区二区国产主播| 日本高清视频一区二区在线播放| 人人妻人人澡av| 国产精品三级国产精品高| 亚洲成a人在线观看| 久久无码中文字幕东京热| 日本一区二区三区激情视频| 99热国产在线| 怡春院欧美一区二区三区免费| 国产av成人精品播放| 双流县| 男女高潮免费观看无遮挡| 少妇人妻互换不带套| 亚洲大尺度视频在线看| 国产在线观看网址不卡一区 |