亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Lifting Israeli blockade on Gaza not "prelude to division": Hamas chief

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-08-22 02:12:09|Editor: Mu Xuequan
      Video PlayerClose

      GAZA/RAMALLAH, Aug. 21 (Xinhua) -- Ismail Haniyeh, head of the political bureau of the Islamic Hamas Movement, said Tuesday that lifting the Israeli blockade on Gaza will not come as "prelude to division" between the Gaza Strip and the West Bank as they are considered one political entity.

      Speaking during the preach of Muslim holiday of Eid al-Adha at Al-Saraya plaza in Gaza, the Hamas chief said the siege on Gaza will be lifted without having to offer concessions, accepting the U.S. century deal or cutting off the West Bank from Gaza.

      Haniyeh underlined that "confronting the occupation and the U.S. century deal comes only through real national unity, Arab and Islamic backing, and then with international understanding of the inalienable rights of the Palestinian people."

      Haniyeh said that the intra-Palestinian reconciliation issue has been discussed, stressing that his movement is "holding on to its position to achieve reconciliation through committing to the agreements signed in 2011 in Cairo, then forming a national unity government and a unifying National Palestinian Council."

      The National Palestinian Council is considered the parliament of the Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO).

      Palestinian Prime Minister Rami Hamdallah on Tuesday urged Hamas movement to allow his government to work in Gaza, stressing that "it is ready to take up all its responsibilities in the Strip" to achieve national reconciliation.

      Hamdallah told journalists after placing a wreath of flowers at the late Palestinian President Yasser Arafat grave in West Bank city of Ramallah that "empowerment of the government doesn't mean that there is a judicial system in the West Bank and another one in Gaza Strip."

      He said that reconciliation is "in response to the U.S. administration and occupation attempts to cut off Gaza Strip from the West Bank."

      The prime minister warned Hamas of reaching a truce deal on its own with Israel on Gaza, and said "we are counting on the Palestinian people in Gaza to foil this scheme."

      Egypt and the UN are mediating a long-term cease-fire agreement between Hamas and Israel.

      Last week, three delegations representing Hamas, the left-wing Palestinian parties and senior employees in various ministries in the Gaza Strip headed to Cairo to resume talks, reportedly focusing on the cease-fire deal and the resumption of the national reconciliation deal.

      Gaza Strip has been placed under a tight Israeli blockade since Hamas seized the territory after routing forces loyal to President Abbas in 2007.

      The blockade has pushed Gaza's two million people deeper into poverty with unprecedented unemployment rate.

      In the recent nine years, Israel and Hamas movement have been engaged in three major wars that claimed lives of thousands of Palestinians and Israelis.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011105091374083231
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 麻豆av一区二区天堂| 国产明星精品无码AV换脸| 日韩女人毛片在线播放| 日韩国产av一区二区三区精品 | 国产剧情麻豆一区二区三区亚洲| 中文字幕国内一区二区| 精品国产一区二区三区香| 久久99精品国产自在现线小黄鸭| 久久99国产精品久久| 国内精品久久久久久久久蜜桃| 久久久老熟女一区二区三区| 一区二区中文字幕视频| 亚洲精品日本| 国内精品伊人久久久久av一坑| 67194熟妇在线观看线路1| 欧美成人看片一区二区三区尤物| 福利视频一二区| 国产精品自在在线午夜出白浆| 久久久婷婷综合五月天| 亚洲中文字幕人妻诱惑| 国产又爽又黄又爽又刺激| 乱人伦人妻中文字幕| 亚洲乳大丰满中文字幕| 日韩久久无码免费看A| 亚洲三区二区一区视频| 亚洲av噜噜一区二区| 开心五月婷婷综合网站| 狠狠五月天中文字幕| 日本最新一区二区三区视频| 伊人久久大香线蕉在观看| 午夜成人理论福利片| 久久国产成人亚洲精品影院老金| 亚洲午夜爱爱香蕉片| 亚洲一区二区三区中文字幕| 亚洲一区丝袜美腿在线观看| 亚洲国产精品久久久性色av| 亚洲AV无码成人精品区H| 久久综合色播五月男人的天堂 | 色综合久久婷婷88| 国产精品白浆免费观看| 青青草免费在线播放视频五月天|