亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Roundup: U.S. to "redirect" aid to Palestinians by over 200 million USD

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-08-25 07:18:56|Editor: Shi Yinglun
      Video PlayerClose

      WASHINGTON, Aug. 24 (Xinhua) -- U.S. State Department said here on Friday that President Donald Trump has ordered it to "redirect" economic aid to the Palestinians that are worthy of more than 200 million U.S. dollars.

      The State Department told reporters in a brief notice that at the direction of Trump, a review had been undertaken of "U.S. assistance to the Palestinian Authority and in the West Bank and Gaza to ensure these funds are spent in accordance with U.S. national interests and provide value to the U.S. taxpayer."

      "As a result of that review, at the direction of the President, we will redirect more than $200 million in FY2017 Economic Support Funds originally planned for programs in the West Bank and Gaza," the notice read.

      "Those funds will now address high-priority projects elsewhere," it added, without giving further details like what these projects would be.

      It also said that the decision has took into consideration "the challenges the international community faces in providing assistance in Gaza, where Hamas control endangers the lives of Gaza"s citizens and degrades an already dire humanitarian and economic situation."

      The State Department has notified the Congress of the decision.

      The Palestine Liberation Organization responded in a statement that the decision was "the use of cheap blackmail as a political tool. The Palestinian people and leadership will not be intimidated and will not succumb to coercion."

      "The rights of the Palestinian people are not for sale," PLO Executive Committee member Hanan Ashrawi said. "There is no glory in constantly bullying and punishing a people under occupation. The U.S. administration has already demonstrated meanness of spirit in its collusion with the Israeli occupation and its theft of land and resources; now it is exercising economic meanness by punishing the Palestinian victims of this occupation."

      Earlier on Aug. 17, the State Department said that some 230 million U.S. dollars targeted to support the stabilization initiative in Syria would be redirected after being reviewed. However, the fund could be offset by the approximately 300 million U.S. dollars "in contributions and pledges from Coalition partners to support critical stabilization and early recovery initiatives in areas liberated from ISIS in northeast Syria."

      The U.S. aid cut also came after Washington threatened to reduce financial support to the Palestinians unless they agree to return to the negotiation table with Israel, which has been stalled for four years.

      Palestinian officials have said that the U.S. move comes in line with Trump's attempt to ignore the final issues of the Palestinian-Israel peace process, remove the issues of Jerusalem and refugees "off the table."

      The United States recognized Jerusalem as Israel's capital in December last year, sparking global outcry.?

      KEY WORDS: U.S.
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001374169031
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 九月色婷婷免费| 国产一区二区三区小说| 精选二区在线观看视频| 亚洲av熟女天堂系列| 无码伊人久久大杳蕉中文无码| 清河县| 国产三级在线观看性色av | 久久精品夜夜夜夜夜久久| 91精品久久久久久无码人妻| 国内黄色精品| 国产精品毛片在线看不卡| 国产精品一区久久av| 久久伊人中文字幕有码久久国产 | 不卡a v无码在线| 久久精品国产99精品国产2021| 久久毛片基地| 无码人妻丰满熟妇区bbbbxxxx | 成 人 a v免费视频在线观看| 国产精品久久久久免费观看 | 成人黄色av播放免费| 久久ee热这里只有精品| 欧美日韩国产一区二区三区不卡| 中文字幕乱码中文乱码毛片| 景谷| 亚洲av一二三又爽又爽又色| 国产精品不卡无码AV在线播放| 国产精品成熟老妇女| 日本一区二区不卡在线| 久久免费网站91色网站| 亚洲av黄片一区二区| 99热门精品一区二区三区无码| 亚洲成熟丰满熟妇高潮XXXXX| 亚洲不卡1卡2卡三卡2021麻豆| 精品国产免费第一区二区三区 | 视频观看一区二区在线| 国产丝袜精品不卡| 你懂的在线视频一区二区| 无码人妻精品一区二区蜜桃网站| 久久精品国产亚洲一区二区| 偷拍av一区二区三区| 玩弄放荡人妻一区二区三区|