亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      PLO officials slam U.S. for aid cut

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-08-25 19:35:59|Editor: Li Xia
      Video PlayerClose

      RAMALLAH, Aug. 25 (Xinhua) -- Officials of the Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO) condemned Saturday the U.S. decision to cut its financial aid to the Palestinians by over 200 million U.S. dollars.

      The U.S. decision indicated that the real aim behind its financial aid to Palestinians is to interfere in the internal affairs of other countries, said Saeb Erekat, secretary general of the PLO.

      "By cutting its aid, the United States is determined to abandon its international obligation, as it has previously abandoned international legitimacy decisions, especially pertaining to Jerusalem and refugees, and all other final status issues," said Erekat.

      U.S. President Donald Trump declared Friday to cut nearly all the financial aid which had been allocated to projects for the Palestinians during 2017, including money for humanitarian assistance in the Gaza Strip.

      The U.S. administration said it has decided to redirect the aid to other projects elsewhere.

      Hanan Ashrawi, member of PLO Executive Committee, criticized the United States for using the "cheap blackmail" as a political tool.

      "The Palestinian people and leadership will not be intimidated and will not succumb to coercion. The rights of the Palestinian people are not for sale," she said.

      Husam Zomlot, head of the PLO delegation to Washington, said that the Trump administration is "dismantling" decades-long U.S. vision and engagement in Palestine.

      "After Jerusalem and UNRWA (UN refugee body), this is another confirmation of abandoning the two-state solution and fully embracing (Israeli Prime Minister) Netanyahu's anti-peace agenda," he said.

      Last December, Trump declared to recognize Jerusalem as the capital of Israel, sparking a global outcry and concern over further destabilizing the Middle East region.

      At the beginning of this year, Trump announced a substantial cut on aid to the UNRWA, leaving the humanitarian organizations on the verge of collapse.

      "Only a recommitment of the U.S. administration to the long-held U.S. policy of achieving peace through the two-state solution on the 1967 borders with East Jerusalem as the capital of Palestine, and respect for international resolutions and law will provide a way forward," Zomlot added.

      The Palestinians have boycotted the U.S. so-called "deal of the century," put forward by Trump, saying it is far from their expectations and aspirations for a lasting and just peace settlement.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001374183951
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 遂平县| 99精品国产久热在线观看| 国内揄拍国产精品人妻门事件| 秋霞鲁丝片一区二区三区| 成人无码激情视频在线观看| 国产一区二区三区高清视频| 久久久调教亚洲| 亚洲人成网站色7777| 女同性恋亚洲一区二区| 五月综合婷婷久久网站| 蜜臀av亚洲一区二区| 久九九久视频精品网站| аⅴ天堂国产最新版在线中文 | 国产精品无码久久久久久久久作品| 蜜臀av久久国产午夜福利软件 | 国产精品制服一区二区| 国产伦子沙发午休系列资源曝光| 亚洲国产aⅴ综合网一区| 亚洲中文字幕综合在线| 妇女自拍偷自拍亚洲精品| 中文字幕无码AV激情不卡| 国产suv精品一区二区883| 亚洲AV永久无码精品表情包| 苏州市| 国产一区二区三区国产精品| 中文在线а√在线天堂中文| 久久男人资源站| 麻豆激情在线免费观看视频| аⅴ天堂国产最新版在线中文| 中文字幕日本最新乱码视频| 久久人妻少妇嫩草AV蜜桃| 亚洲伦理精品一区二区三区| 亚洲一区二区精品在线看| 99热最新网址| 韩国19禁无遮挡啪啪无码网站| 天天摸夜夜操| 定边县| 国产精品久久久久免费看| 国产精品福利社| 天堂а√在线中文在线最新版| 亚洲伦理一区二区三区|