亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Last rebel stronghold in Syria's Idlib to recaptured: defense minister

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-08-27 01:46:38|Editor: Mu Xuequan
      Video PlayerClose

      DAMASCUS, Aug. 26 (Xinhua) -- Syria's Defense Minister General Ali Abdullah Ayyoub said Sunday that the Syrian army will recapture Idlib, the last major rebel bastion in Syria, either through military action or reconciliation.

      Ayyoub made the remarks during a press conference held following his meeting with the visiting Iranian Defense Minister Amir Hatami at the Syrian Defense Ministry on Sunday.

      "Idlib and what is left of Syrian areas will be restored and purged from terrorism, either through military operations or reconciliations," Ayyoub said.

      For his part, Hatami, who arrived in Damascus earlier on Sunday for a two-day visit, said Syria has a strong army, which was able to restore security to large swathes of the country, stressing his country's ongoing support to Syria in the battles against terrorism.

      Idlib has emerged as the main destination and stronghold for the rebels fleeing other parts of Syrian through deals or surrender.

      In recent months, the Syrian army captured several towns in the southern countryside of Idlib and hundreds of people started returning to those areas.

      Additionally, Idlib is now living in a state of severe lawlessness amid assassinations, explosions and infighting.

      All of these factors could pave the way for the Syrian army to restore Idlib, with military reinforcements reaching the frontline areas in that part of the country.

      In his latest remarks, Bashar al-Jaafari, the permanent Syrian representative in the UN, said the Turkish side was supposed to send Turkish police with light weapons to the areas to observe the de-escalation of violence.

      Instead, he continued, Ankara send army forces with heavy weapons to Idlib.

      In addition to Turkey, Western powers have started waving threats of chemical weapons as they feel the Idlib battle could be near.

      On Tuesday, the United States, France and Britain warned Syrian President Bashar al-Assad against using chemical weapons, warning that "we remain resolved to act if the Assad regime uses chemical weapons again."

      Damascus slammed the warnings as threats, saying these powers are pushing their allies of the rebels to use chemical weapons to frame the government forces to justify a foreign strike on Syria.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011105091374209631
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 一出一进一爽一粗一大视频免费的| 性色av成人精品久久| 欧美久久中文字幕| 在线五月婷婷| 成人无码a区在线观看视频| 国产360激情盗摄一区在线观看| 久久精品久久精品亚洲国产av| 中文精品久久久久中文| 天天躁日日躁aaaaxxxx| 欧美丰满少妇xxxx性| 成人精品国产亚洲欧洲| 韩国美女主播国产三级| 久爱免费观看在线精品| 国产va成无码人在线观天堂| 中文字幕日产人妻久久| 精品久久久中文字幕一区| 亚洲成AV人久久| 久久亚洲日本免费高清一区| 女公务员人妻呻吟求饶| 永川市| 2021久久精品国产99国产| 男人添女人下部全视频| 制服丝袜美腿一区二区| 闸北区| 亚洲熟妇中文字幕日产无码| 国产精品乱一区二区三区| 色99久久久久高潮综合影院| 兰考县| 好爽~又到高潮了毛片视频| 亚洲精品午夜精品国产| 无码人妻精品中文字幕免费| 日本一区二区中文字幕在线| 国产成人精品亚洲午夜麻豆| 胸大美女又黄的网站| 无码人妻专区一区二区三区| 午夜一区二区三区在线视频| 黑人巨大精品欧美一区二区免费| 又色又爽又高潮免费视频国产| 亚洲高清精品50路| 国产精品一区二区久久毛片| 入禽太深hd高清完整版|