亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Heat becomes arch rival against U.S. Open players

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-08-29 07:58:18|Editor: Chengcheng
      Video PlayerClose

      NEW YORK, Aug. 28 (Xinhua) -- Thanks to a 10-minute mid-match heat break, sixth seed Novak Djokovic survived the soaring temperatures amid suffocating humidity and held on to beat Hungarian Marton Fucsovics 6-3, 3-6, 6-4, 6-0 in the U.S. Open first round on Tuesday.

      Djokovic thanked organizers for allowing the break, but he admitted it was odd to find himself sitting in an ice bath next to Fucsovics with their match still incomplete.

      "We had the two ice baths next to each other," Djokovic said. "We were naked in the ice baths. It was a magnificent feeling I must say."

      Djokovic missed last year's US Open with a right elbow injury but he got a strong comeback in 2018, taking his 13th Grand Slam title at Wimbledon. Beating Roger Federer in Cincinnati Masters made him a U.S. Open hot favorite again despite his sixth seeding.

      In the women's singles, Australian Open champion Caroline Wozniacki played in the day, but the Dane shrugged off the heat beating 2011 champion Samantha Stosur 6-3, 6-2.

      "I just tried to cool down between games, used ice," said Wozniacki.

      However, for France's Alize Cornet the heat was a "nightmare". She sat courtside, telling doctors she felt ill.

      Jelena Ostapenko, the 2017 French Open champion, said the 10-minute heat break helped her in a 4-6, 6-3, 6-2 over Germany's Andrea Petkovic.

      "I went to the bathroom and changed the outfit for the new one to be more fresh and just stayed in air conditioning for 10 minutes," she said.

      With the women already taking advantage of a WTA recommended "heat break" prior to a third set, organizers decided Tuesday afternoon that the men would be afforded a similar 10-minute off court rest prior to a fourth set under an Extreme Heat Policy.

      "The tournament referee, along with the medical team, will continue to monitor on-site conditions, to determine when the Extreme Heat Policy will no longer be in effect," said a statement.

      US Open press chief Chris Widmaier said that this year is the first time the men's tournament has benefitted from a heat rule which will be reviewed on a day-to-day basis.

      However, he ruled out closing the roofs on the showpiece Arthur Ashe and Louis Armstrong courts as that measure is for rain only.

      Argentine veteran Mayer, 31, who was 6-4, 6-4, 4-6, 2-1 down to Serbia's Laslo Djere when he quit, said, "I had heat stroke. Tennis is not for that."

      "In the locker room I saw several people lying there, just like me, it's very hard. I could not do it anymore," Mayer added.

      Italian qualifier Stefano Travaglia retired at 6-2, 2-6, 7-6 (8/6), 3-0 down to Hubert Hurkacz of Poland and said his cramping was a result of the heat.

      "It was 36, 37 degrees but on court it was more," said the 26-year-old who admitted "the first problem was the sun".

      The U.S. national weather service says its heat advisory for New York City will remain in place until Wednesday night.

      "The combination of hot temperatures and high humidity will combine to create a situation in which heat illnesses are possible," said the body.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001374265091
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产乱人伦真实精品视频| 内射人妻无码色AV天堂| 男女xx00上下抽搐动态图| 无码人妻久久久一区二区三区| 粉嫩大学生无套内射无码卡视频 | 国产精品白浆在线观看| 欧美成人精品福利在线视频| 国产真实伦视频在线视频| 亚洲午夜看片无码| 亚洲一区二区三区久久综合| 国产福利一区二区三区视频在线看| 国产一区二区在线观看我不卡| 日本理伦一区二区三区| 德化县| 杂多县| 水蜜桃一二二视频在线观看免费| 激情五月婷婷久久综合| 亚洲AV无码精品色午夜超碰| 久久国产精品老女人| 宅男午夜网站在线观看| 国产精品无码久久久久AV| 樱花草免费观看| 久久18禁高潮出水呻吟娇喘| 无遮挡1000部拍拍拍免费| 成人免费丝袜美腿视频| 人妻精品一区二区三区av| 99久久久国产精品丝袜| 溆浦县| 亚洲成人观看| 亚洲av综合色区在线观看| 天堂av无码大芭蕉伊人av孕妇黑人 | 亚洲熟女精品一区二区三区| 庆阳市| 国产三级在线观看性色av | 91久久福利国产成人精品| 精品囯产成人国产在线观看| 中文字幕在线久热精品| 亚洲AV秘 无码一区二区在线| 成人18+免费观看视频| 中文字幕日韩有码av| 亚洲情A成黄在线观看动漫尤物|