亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Police union demands crack-down on German far-right after Chemnitz riots

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-08-31 01:07:08|Editor: yan
      Video PlayerClose

      BERLIN, Aug. 30 (Xinhua) -- The Federation of German Police Officers (BDK) has issued a public statement on Thursday which calls for a swift crack-down on Germany's far-right scene in response to widely-publicized riots in the town of Chemnitz.

      Speaking to the newspaper "Handelsblatt" BDK vice president Sebastian Fiedler said it was undeniable that open racism was becoming "acceptable" again in parts of German society. He warned that the development provided fertile grounds for right-wing extremism to emerge and politically-motivated crimes to be committed.

      According to Fiedler, right-wing extremists currently had the feeling that their crimes were backed by the population and hence justified. As a consequence, policymakers would now have to resort to "uncompromising legal prosecution of right-wing criminals", as well as "prevention strategies in an entirely new dimension" in order to reverse the worrying trend.

      BDK president Ernst Walter told "Handelsblatt" during the same interview that German police faced a dramatic situation in which they could no longer guarantee security and order across all parts of the country. "We already have temporary police-free zones because of the severe lack of personnel", Walter said.

      Since Sunday, more than 6,000 individuals have joined two far-right rallies in Chemnitz to protest against the alleged murder of a 35-year-old German by a 22-year-old Iraqi and a 23-year-old Syrian national during a violent brawl.

      Local police struggled to regain control of the situation, as violent protestors threatened civilians with foreign appearances, clashed with a separate anti-Nazi march and used the banned Hitler salute on the streets of the East German town.

      The events forced the German Chancellor Angela Merkel (CDU) to emphasize that her government would not tolerate citizens' resorting to lynch justice rather than turning to the responsible security authorities to resolve incidents of crime. "We have video material of angry mobs chasing down civilians and of open hatred on the street, neither of which is compatible with the rule of law", Merkel said.

      Questioned by press whether police in Chemnitz were still capable of doing their job, Merkel insisted that local security forces were doing their best to prevent further violence. She welcomed an offer by Interior Minister Horst Seehofer (CSU) to offer Saxon state authorities federal assistance to "restore law and order" in the city.

      In the meanwhile, however, security authorities have become the target of criticism themselves after the confidential arrest warrant against the 22-year-old Iraqi murder suspect was published online. The Dresden State Prosecution Office has launched an investigation to determine whether official secrets were illegally forwarded to right-wing extremists.

      Jan Timke, a municipal politician in the city of Bremen and federal police officer on leave of absence, was named on Thursday by prosecutors as the potential source of the leak. Timke is a member of the right-wing voter group "Citizens in anger" and was one of the several members of the scene, who had shared the arrest warrant on social media.

      The document was also spread by Alternative for Germany (AfD) politicians and Lutz Bachmann, the notorious founder of the "Patriotic Europeans against the Islamization of the Occident" (PEGIDA) movement who has previously been convicted of theft, breaking and entering, assault, drug dealing and sedition. The incident follows close on the heels of the so-called "Pegizei" (a combination of the PEGIDA acronym and the German word for police, note) scandal in Saxony in which the state criminal police office stands accused of maintaining close ties with far-right groups and undermining press freedom.

      The increasingly embattled Saxon governor Michael Kretschmer (CDU) is scheduled to attend a citizens' discussion forum in Chemnitz on Thursday in which talks are bound to turn to the city's troubled past week. Local police have asked for reinforcements from five other German states following an announcement by the far-right "Pro Chemnitz" group organize another rally during the event.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011105521374316961
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 2021精品国产综合久久| 特级毛片全部免费播放a一级| 成在线人视频免费视频| 靖安县| 免费二级毛片在线播放| 色综合网天天综合色中文| 国产女人看国产在线女人| 无码av一区在线观看| 永和县| 色综合999| 永久免费看啪啪的网站中国| 精品一区二区三区中文字幕在线| 婷婷开心五月综合基地| 青青青草国产熟女大香蕉| 无码毛片一区二区本码视频| 亚洲呦女专区| 亚洲高清一区二区三区在线观看 | 沂源县| 91青青草久久| 丰满人妻在公车被猛烈进入电影| 国产精品香蕉视频在线| 国产精品美女久久久浪潮av| 国产精品白浆一区二区免费看| 人伦片无码中文字幕| jizz视频在线观看| 偷拍av一区二区三区| 国产毛片一区二区日韩| 2022国内精品免费福利视频| 亚洲专区中文在线第一页| av草草久久久久久久久久久| 丰满人妻中文字幕乱码| 国产成人亚洲精品日韩激情| 亚洲人成人一区二区三区| 欧美精品v欧洲高清| 久久国产精品男人的天堂av| 亚洲色欲色欲www在线看| 亚洲精品成人片在线播放| 国产一起色一起爱| 欧美成人免费观看国产| 91啦视频在线观看| 最新无码专区视频在线|