亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      UN: Myanmar frees 75 children from military

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-09-01 07:04:11|Editor: zh
      Video PlayerClose

      UNITED NATIONS, Aug. 31 (Xinhua) -- The United Nations on Friday welcomed the released of 75 children from Tatmadaw, the Myanmar armed forces, and called for the release of all remaining children in the military.

      Stephane Dujarric, spokesman for UN Secretary-General Antonio Guterres, said Virginia Gamba, the special representative for children in armed conflict of UN chief, welcomed the release and called for freeing of the remaining children.

      "She called it an important step in the protection of children in the country," Dujarric told reporters here at UN headquarters during a regular briefing. "She is encouraged by the positive step taken by the government following her visit to Myanmar in May."

      "She strongly advocated for the release of all children as well as access to Rakhine, Shan and Kahn states and adoption of children rights law," the spokesman said. "She calls for the release of all remaining children from Tatmadaw ranks and for continued collaboration with the United Nations."

      The United Nations says it does not have numbers of children still in Tatmadaw, nor for that matter worldwide, but Gamba told reporters here in June more than 21,000 "grave violations of children's rights" were verified to have occurred in 2017, up from 15,500 the previous year.

      More than 10,000 children globally were killed last year, she said.

      In 2017, Gamba said, 849 children had been released from the Myanmar military since 2012.

      Northern Rakhine State, in Myanmar's northwest, has been racked by attacks from government military and civilian militias, sending more than 700,000 ethnic Muslim Rohingya fleeing into the Cox's Bazar District in neighboring Bangladesh's southernmost region, the UN Refugee Agency (UNHCR) said.

      They joined an excess of 200,000 Rohingya who earlier were routed from Rakhine, the agency said. The refugees reported killing, raping and the torching of villages in response to an Aug. 25, 2017 deadly Rohingya rebel attack on Myanmar security posts.

      The United Nations has been seeking unrestricted access to Rakhine to assess damage and interview remaining residents.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001374347801
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 无码区a∨视频体验区30秒| 欧洲亚洲成av人片天堂网| 亚洲国产国语对白在线字幕| 国产精品久久自在自2021| 国产V亚洲V天堂A无码| 国产精品剧情一区二区三区av| 国产精品第一国产精品| 国产精品涩涩涩一区二区三区免费 | 久久中文字幕av第二页| 456亚洲老头视频| 精品精品亚洲高清a毛片| 欧美日韩视频在线第一区二区三区| 九九线精品视频在线观看| 亚洲乱妇熟女爽到高潮的片| 亚洲欧美中文v日韩v在线| 天天干天天日夜夜操| 亚洲免费毛片网| 亚洲 国产 哟| 麻豆精品久久久久久久99蜜桃| 中国女人内谢69xxxx| 中国一级特黄视频| 国产精品白浆免费观看| 仙居县| av永久天堂一区二区三区蜜桃| 亚洲欧美性另类春色| 精品人妻日韩中文字幕| 午夜一级福利在线| 涩涩国产在线不卡无码| 亚洲女同视频在线观看| 欧美成人网视频| 丰满岳乱妇久久久| 美女精品国产一区二区三区| 日本久久久精品国产一区 | 久久精品一区二区三区四区| 国产高清在线观看av片麻豆| 国产传媒剧情久久久av| 国产精品系列在线一区二区三区| 国产精品狼人久久久影院| 相泽南中文在线精品视频| 熟妇好大好深好满好爽| 粉嫩蜜臀av一区二区三区|