亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Mekong floods kill 32 people in Cambodia so far: spokesman

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-09-03 10:09:55|Editor: Shi Yinglun
      Video PlayerClose

      PHNOM PENH, Sept. 3 (Xinhua) -- Mekong floods have claimed 32 lives in Cambodia, including 15 children, in the last six weeks, Keo Vy, a spokesman for the National Committee for Disaster Management (NCDM), said Monday.

      Six provinces along the Mekong River, namely Stung Treng, Kratie, Tboung Khmum, Kampong Cham, Prey Veng, and Kandal, have suffered from the Mekong overflow, he said.

      The floods had affected almost 100,000 families, forcing 8,963 families to evacuate to higher grounds, the spokesman said.

      Besides, more than 23,000 hectares of rice paddy and 3,100 hectares of other crops had been destroyed, he added.

      "The water is receding these days and we hope that the situation will improve in coming weeks if there is no more rain or impact from storms," he told Xinhua.

      Floods usually hit the Southeast Asian nation between late July and October. In 2011, the country suffered the worst from flooding, killing up to 250 people, according to the NCDM.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001374406011
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 久久国产一区二区三区| 国产精品一区2区三区| 国产欧美日本亚洲精品一4区 | 毛片在线啊啊| 四子王旗| 青青青伊人色综合久久| 久久国产精品视频影院| 国产一区二区三区免费精品| 乱中年女人伦av二区| 中文字幕日本一区二区在线观看| 日本久久久精品视频视频| 男女互操视频网站在线观看| 亚洲色婷婷综合开心网| 色综亚洲国产VV在线观看| 亚洲综合无码精品一区二区三区 | 在线精品国产中文字幕| 亚洲日韩国产欧美久久久| 天堂岛国精品在线观看一区二区| 亚洲最新中文字幕一区| 免费h动漫无码网站| 亚洲国产精品久久久就秋霞 | 亚洲欧美日韩高清一区二区三区| 偷拍亚洲一区二区三区| 91狼友在线观看免费完整版| 国产成人亚洲精品狼色在线| 欧美另类精品xxxx| 久久久久国产精品片区无码| 亚洲女同精品一区二区久久| 日韩亚洲人成在线综合日本| 亚洲日韩中文字幕在线播放| 日本一区二区三区高清日韩| 湖南省| 久久国产精品老人性| 亚洲欧洲∨国产一区二区三区| 五月天婷婷网亚洲综合在线| 久色精品国产亚洲av麻豆一| 人妻在线日韩免费视频| avの在线观看不卡| 精品久久久久久777米琪桃花 | 99久久精品免费看国产| 亚洲中文色欧另类欧美|