亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      EUFOR-led exercise "Quick Response 2018" kicks off in BiH capital

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-09-04 01:08:42|Editor: Shi Yinglun
      Video PlayerClose
      BOSNIA AND HERZEGOVINA-SARAJEVO-QUICK RESPONSE 2018?

      Soldiers attend a parade of "Quick Response 2018" in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina, on Sept. 3, 2018. EUFOR-led peace support operation exercise "Quick Response 2018" officially started with a parade on Monday afternoon at EUFOR Headquarters located in Sarajevo. (Xinhua/Haris Memija)

      SARAJEVO, Sept. 3 (Xinhua) -- EUFOR-led peace support operation exercise "Quick Response 2018" officially started with a parade on Monday afternoon at EUFOR Headquarters located in Bosnia and Herzegovina's (BiH) capital Sarajevo.

      At the opening ceremony in Camp "Butmir", COMEUFOR Major General Martin Dorfer emphasized that this year's exercise will be the largest one so far, taking place at several locations throughout BiH.

      In a situation of a potential threat to the safe and secure environment, Quick Response Exercises test the complex mechanisms that can be activated and integrated with reserve troops already arranged, Dorfer explained.

      "Together, we will demonstrate that the citizens of BiH can be assured of our joint and combined commitment to ensuring the safe and secure environment," Dorfer said.

      Taking place from Sept. 3-7, "Quick Response 2018" practices EUFOR's capability to call in parts of their reserve forces and engage them in an international exercise. This annual international exercise involves EUFOR's Multinational Battalion, the elements of the reserve forces from Austria, Bulgaria, Italy, Romania, the United Kingdom and the NATO Kosovo Force Tactical Reserve Battalion.

      "Including forces from BiH, a total of eight nations and over 1,000 troops will actively participate in Quick Response 2018, demonstrating that we are collectively unified in the primary aim of being prepared to ensure a safe and secure environment," Dorfer concluded.

      BiH Minister of Defense Marina Pendes pointed out that the current security challenges threatening BiH and the region necessitate a better and closer cooperation of all relevant stakeholders in security and defense sectors, including BiH Armed Forces and EUFOR.

      Pendes said that the exercise will provide the necessary tools to support BiH aspirations towards full membership in the European Union (EU) and NATO.

      EUFOR is governed by the UN Security Council's executive mandate for this exercise and is required to regularly rehearse this reinforcement. This year's exercise will bring together BiH Law Enforcement Agencies, BiH Armed Forces and EUFOR, in order to test the respective contingency plans and the capability to be mutually supporting.

      ?

         1 2 3 4 Next  

      KEY WORDS: parade
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001374420391
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产午夜福利亚洲第一| 黄色免费在线网址| 成人精品视频一区二区在线| 久久久国产精品VA麻豆| 国产经典免费视频在线观看| 被暴雨淋湿爆乳少妇正在播放| 中文字幕Aⅴ人妻一区二区苍井空| 国产又大又黑又粗免费视频 | 久久亚洲精品中文字幕波多野结衣| 色综合天天综合网国产人| 久久国产精品免费一区六九堂| 稻城县| 2020国产精品久久久久| 久久尤物av天堂日日综合| 国产码欧美日韩高清综合一区| 伦精品一区二区三区视频| 99久久99久久精品国产片果冻 | 国产裸体AV久无码无遮挡| 一区二区三区不卡免费av | 国产精品亚洲二区亚瑟| 中文字幕丝袜人妻av| 亚洲国产精品成人久久av| 久久久久国产精品免费免费搜索| 亚洲国产精品一区二区第一页免 | 一色屋精品视频在线观看| 在线观看精品视频一区二区三区| 久热香蕉精品视频在线播放| 北条麻妃无码| 免费ā片在线观看| 贡山| 亚洲无码vr| 日本一区二区三区精品AⅤ| 亚洲人成在线观看网站不卡| 欧美丝袜秘书在线一区| 日韩av不卡一二三区| 国产亚洲精品久久麻豆| 人妻巨大乳hd免费看| 欧美熟妇与小伙性欧美交| 国产精品深夜福利免费观看| 国产高清精品在线一区二区| 免费AV人体片在线观看|