亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Shuttle diplomacy seen as last major battle in Syria's Idlib looms

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-09-04 03:34:23|Editor: Mu Xuequan
      Video PlayerClose

      DAMASCUS, Sept. 3 (Xinhua) -- Days after visiting Turkey, Iran's Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif arrived in Damascus Monday as part of a shuttle diplomacy to resolve the situation in Idlib province, the last major rebel stronghold in Syria.

      Upon arriving at the airport, Zarif said the militants of the Levant Liberation Committee (LLC), or the al-Qaida-linked Nusra Front, must be "cleaned out" of Idlib in northwestern Syria, the last major rebel bastion in Syria.

      His visit came before the presidents of Turkey, Iran, and Russia are to meet in Iran on Friday to discuss the Syrian situation, especially in Idlib.

      In a meeting during his visit last month, Hatami and his Syrian counterpart signed a deal for military cooperation, while the United States, France and Britain issued a statement claiming Syria was planning a chemical attack in Idlib and warned that they would use force in case of such attack.

      The Western statement was condemned by Syria, Iran, and Russia, who believe it is a Western attempt to prevent the Syrian army from capturing Idlib.

      On Aug. 29, Zarif visited Turkey and met with officials including President Recep Tayyip Erdogan in reported talks on Idlib.

      Turkey has 12 observation posts run by its military in Idlib to monitor the "de-escalation zone" agreed upon by Turkey, Russia, and Iran.

      The Syrian army, backed by both Iran and Russia, has been amassing forces to launch a wide-scale campaign to eradicate the ultra-radical groups in Idlib while at the same time trying to reach reconciliation deals in that area.

      Turkey's role is essential as Ankara has a considerable sway over the rebels in Idlib. It was assigned to monitor the truce between the Syrian government and the opposition.

      But after failing to convince the LLC to dissolve itself, Turkey has recently declared the rebel group as a "terror organization."

      Zarif said the tripartite summit on Friday will discuss ways to confront the extremist groups, mainly the LLC, amid efforts to separate this group from other less-radical militants who could achieve reconciliation with the government without military operation.

      The meeting will also discuss how to coordinate on continuing the political process and the counter-terrorism in Syria, he added.

      "After the victory against the extremist groups in Syria, it's about time to rebuild this country. Syria's alliances are contributing to this matter," Zarif said.

      Hatami also said recently that Syria has entered the phase of reconstruction as the war was nearing an end.

      "Russia, Iran, and Turkey are the guarantor countries to the Astana process. We are sure that the main goal of this summit will be the case of liberating Idlib and this is what the Syrian people are looking for," Syria's Foreign Minister Walid al-Moallem told Russia Today in an interview.

      The three countries have backed the Astana process for Syria and agreed to establish four de-escalation zones including Idlib.

      The Astana peace talks were launched in January 2017 with the aim of putting an end to violence and improving the humanitarian situation in the war-torn Syria.

      But the situation in Idlib has escalated with the presence of ultra-radical groups such as the LLC, which also prevents other rebel factions from accepting a reconciliation deal with the Syrian government.

      The government prioritized reconciliation in Idlib but was rejected by the ultra-radical groups who opted for a military operation.

      The visit of Zarif to Syria was read by analysts as aiming to put the Syrian government in the picture of what had been discussed in Ankara.

      Zarif also met with Syrian President Bashar al-Assad, during which both sides agreed that the pressure from the Western powers on Syria and Iran will not prevent both countries from protecting the interests of their people.

      As Syria has a strong alliance with Iran and Russia, its relations with Turkey had dramatically worsened during the Syrian war as Turkey has been a major backer of the rebels in their insurgency against the rule of Assad.

      But Turkey started considering its alliance with Iran and Russia as significant, particularly after the recent deterioration in the relations between Turkey and the United States, which imposed sanctions on Ankara over disputes regarding a jailed U.S. pastor in Turkey.

      Meanwhile, Syria's Prime Minister Imad Khamis said during his meeting with Zarif that Damascus will continue to cooperate with friendly countries to reconstruct Syria, especially "Iran and Russia and the private sectors in these countries."

      Khamis also welcomed the participation of the Iranian companies in the upcoming Damascus International Fair.

      Al-Moallem said during his recent visit to Moscow that the reconstruction process constitutes a "golden chance" for the Russian companies as they will have a priority in implementing reconstruction projects in Syria due to the Russian support to Syria during the war.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011105091374421321
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 天堂网在线最新版www| 无码一区东京热| 国产午夜精品av一区二区| 91亚洲精品福利在线播放| 无码AV动漫精品专区| 国产三级精品三级男人的天堂,| 精品精品国产一区二区三区| 无码一区东京热| 老熟妇高潮一区二区三区| 久久大香香蕉国产免费网站| 国产一级黄色av影片| 蜜桃视频永久免费观看| 久久久久久免费播放一级毛片| 国产高清小视频一区二区| 久久亚洲国产成人精品性色| 日韩av伦理一区二区| 亚洲乱精品中文字字幕| 中国小帅男男 gay xnxx| 精品久久综合一区二区| 亚洲av熟女国产一二三| 亚洲av黄片一区二区| 538任你爽精品视频国产| 全免费a级毛片免费看| 欧美亚洲日韩在线在线影院| 亚洲大片免费播放地址| 亚洲人成伊人成综合网中文| 精品国产电影网久久久久婷婷 | 免费人成在线观看播放国产| 久99久热这里只有精品| 国产亚洲精品97在线观看| 亚洲av永久无码精品成人| 亚洲精品久久久蜜桃一区二区| 人人爽亚洲aⅴ人人爽av人人片| 久久精品亚洲日本波多野结衣| 狠狠久久五月综合色和啪| 卫辉市| 日日噜噜夜夜狠狠2021| 精品无码一区二区三区在线| 按摩师玩弄少妇到高潮hd| 午夜福利偷拍国语对白| 亚洲欧洲一区二区三区波多野|