亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Head of German domestic intelligence faces criticism for Chemnitz comment

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-09-07 22:46:36|Editor: Mu Xuequan
      Video PlayerClose

      BERLIN, Sept. 7 (Xinhua) -- Hans-Georg Maassen, president of the German Office for the Protection of the Constitution (BfV), voiced doubts about the extent of the attacks on foreigners in the eastern city of Chemnitz on Friday.

      After the deadly knife attack on a 35-year-old German man in Chemnitz two weeks ago, there had been demonstrations in the Saxon city by right-wingers, neo-Nazis and opponents of the German refugee policy.

      Maassen told the newspaper "Bild" on Friday that he shared "skepticism about media reports on right-wing extremists hunting down people in Chemnitz". The BfV, said Maassen, had "no reliable information about the fact that such hunts have taken place".

      Federal Chancellor Angela Merkel (CDU) and her government spokesman Steffen Seibert had previously spoken of "hunts" in the context of these protests. Saxony's Prime Minister Michael Kretschmer (CDU) contradicted this on Wednesday and also harvested sharp criticism for it.

      Maassen cautioned "Bild" about a video showing hunting scenes of foreign people near the Johannisplatz in Chemnitz: "There is no evidence that the video circulating on the Internet about this alleged incident is authentic."

      According to BfV president Maassen, "there are good reasons to believe that this is deliberate misinformation that might distract the public from the murder in Chemnitz."

      Bundestag Vice President Thomas Oppermann told Deutschlandfunk radio that he could not understand such statements. "We have seen pictures, we have heard witnesses. We saw how people there gave the Hitler salute openly on the street," he said.

      The social democrats (SPD) leadership has called on Maassen to present evidence for his doubts about the authenticity of corresponding videos. "If the head of the domestic intelligence service publicly contradicts the Chancellor, he must immediately present evidence for his allegations," SPD Secretary General Lars Klingbeil told the German Press Agency in Berlin on Friday.

      The head of the parliamentary group of the german green party, Anton Hofreiter, likewise demanded evidence. With his "imprecise statements", Maassen would give the impression that he wanted to play down the incidents in Chemnitz and distract from the problem of right-wing extremism, Hofreiter told the newspaper "taz" on Friday. Hofreiter referred to "more than 100 investigations, reports on criminal offences, attacks and Hitler salutes in Chemnitz".

      Katja Kipping, party leader of the Left (die Linke) called Hans-Georg Maassen an "AfD understander" and called for his replacement. Maassen was "no longer tenable in this office", said Kipping on Friday in Berlin.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011105091374526431
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲一区二区三区乱码在线欧洲| 一区二区久久不射av| 国产女主播福利一二区| 久久免费观看国产精品| 加勒比在线一区二区三区| 中文字幕乱码一区二区免费| 日本少妇精品一区二区| 板桥市| 亚洲欧美日韩精品中文乱码| 少妇性l交大片7724com| 国产精品白丝久久AV网站| 国产成人av在线影院无毒| 中文字幕无线乱码亚洲观看| 26uuu欧美日本在线播放| 日本一道本| 国产av成人无码精品网站| 宜兰县| 久久99精品这里精品动漫6| 人人澡人人透人人爽| 国产欧美日韩亚洲一二三区| 日本久久久精品国产一区| 一本久久精品久久综合桃色| 国产精品无套粉嫩白浆在线| 亚洲阿v天堂2018在线观看| 依依成人精品视频在线观看| 成人无码视频免费播放| 91精品日本久久久久久牛牛| 2022Av天堂在线无码| 亚洲国产a∨无码中文777| 亚洲色无码中文字幕yy51999| 加勒比日本东京热1区| 久久er这里都是精品23| 四虎成人精品国产一区a| 超碰精品无码一区二区| 国产成人亚洲精品自产在线| 国产一区二区三区精品久久呦| 91精品国产免费青青碰在线观看| AV浪潮AV蜜臀AV麻豆| 国产h视频在线观看| 久久综合久久综合老熟女| 国产精品美女久久久久浪潮AVⅤ |