亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Yemen's Houthi chief accuses Saudi-led coalition of stopping delegation to Geneva

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-09-09 05:22:22|Editor: Mu Xuequan
      Video PlayerClose

      SANAA, Sept. 8 (Xinhua) -- Chief of Yemen's Houthi rebel group Abdulmalik al-Houthi on Saturday accused the Saudi-led coalition of hindering them from traveling to the peace talks in Geneva.

      "The aggressive coalition has blocked our delegation from travelling to Geneva," al-Houthi said in a speech aired by the group's al-Masirah television.

      "In the previous talks (in Kuwait in 2016), the United Nations (UN) demanded us to waive any compensation if the delegation plane was targeted during their return to Sanaa... so this time we asked a guarantee for our delegation to return safely," he said.

      "Our delegation was not able to return safely at that time only through the exchange of U.S. spies we had arrested in our country," al-Houthi said, adding that the coalition turned down their request for transferring injured Houthis.

      The UN-sponsored talks between the two warring rivals were scheduled to start on Thursday but the Houthi leaders decided to set new conditions before talks, including flying some of their seriously injured members to neighboring Oman for treatment.

      "I called on all free Yemenis to go to the front line to defend the country," he said.

      Earlier in the day, the UN Special Envoy for Yemen Martin Griffiths told a press conference in Geneva that the UN finally failed to manage to get the Houthi delegation to the talks.

      "They (Houthis) would have like to get here, we didn't make conditions sufficiently correct to get them here," Griffiths said, adding that it was "too early to say when next round of consultations will take place."

      However, he did not detail on why the Houthi delegation fail to show up.

      On Thursday, the Houthis said the Saudi-led coalition prevented their delegation from flying to Geneva to attend the meeting.

      On Wednesday, the delegation of the internationally-recognized Yemeni government arrived in Switzerland's Geneva to attend the new round of talks and gave the Houthis 24-hours ultimatum to show up.

      In 2016, a similar UN-backed peace negotiations between the Yemeni rival parties in Kuwait have failed to achieve peace progress after several months of talks.

      Yemen has been locked into a civil war since the Houthi rebels overran much of the country militarily and seized all northern provinces, including capital Sanaa, in 2014.

      Saudi Arabia is leading an Arab military coalition that intervened in Yemen in 2015 to support the government of President Abd-Rabbu Mansour Hadi after the Houthi rebels forced him into exile.

      According to the UN, Yemen is now undergoing the world's worst humanitarian crisis, with an estimated eight million of Yemenis remaining precariously close to famine.

      The war has killed more than 10,000 people, mostly civilians, and displaced three million others.

      According to a latest statement by the World Food Programme, intensified conflict is worsening the humanitarian situation, particularly in Hodeidah, the key port which is a lifeline for millions in northwestern Yemen.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011105091374550101
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 久久免费观看国产精品| 熟女白浆精品一区二区| 久久91精品国产91久| 免费国产一级片内射老| 最新永久无码AV网址亚洲| 国产精品白嫩初高生免费视频| 巨胸不知火舞露双奶头无遮挡| 色偷偷av一区二区三区人妖| 免费人成网上在线观看免费| 国产午夜无码精品免费看动漫| 二区三区国产在线观看| 福利视频一二区| 99热这里只有精品2| 国产精品白丝久久AV网站| 免费观看人成在线视频播放| 国产精品毛片av久久| 亚洲精品二区在线观看| 成人免费视频视频在线观看 免费| 丰满少妇被猛烈进入在线播放| 97在线观看| 汉寿县| 国产真实乱对白在线观看| 高h全肉动漫在线观看| 精品无码国产污污污免费| 欧亚精品无码永久免费视频 | 亚洲AV无码资源在线观看| 996热精品视频在线观看| caoporen国产91在线| 日韩精品人妻av免费| 久久视频在线视频精品| 欧美日韩在线亚洲国产人| 粉嫩大学生无套内射无码卡视频| 国产成人一区二区三区视频免费蜜 | 在线观看免费人成视频国产| 婷婷丁香五月激情综合| 影音先锋大黄瓜视频| 青青草视频在线网站观看| 无码人妻AⅤ一区 二区 三区| 亚洲欧美一区二区三区国产精| 人妻日韩人妻中文字幕| 丰满熟妇人妻av无码区|