亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Over 50 killed in Afghan clashes

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-09-10 19:14:58|Editor: Yurou
      Video PlayerClose

      KABUL, Sept. 10 (Xinhua) -- More than 50 people were killed and several others wounded in daily violence across Afghanistan within the day, authorities said Monday.

      In a latest string of targeted killings in the war-torn country, former police officer Mohammad Idress, together with a college student, were killed in Mazar-i-Sharif city, capital of northern Balkh province Monday morning after gunmen fired on them on a street, a local police said.

      In neighboring Samangan province, 14 pro-government militiamen were killed and six others wounded after Taliban militants stormed their security post in Dara-i-Suf district early Monday morning, provincial governor spokesman, Seddiq Azizi, told Xinhua.

      Several militants were also killed and wounded in the fighting.

      A young man was shot and killed in Police District 4 of Kandahar city, capital of southern Kandahar province, earlier on Monday morning.

      The shooting came hours after a police officer and three Taliban militants were killed in a gunfight in Kandahar's Arghandab district.

      Six civilians were killed and six others wounded when a mortar shell fired by Taliban struck a house in Gereshk district of neighboring Helmand province late on Sunday.

      A Taliban district shadow governor named Mullah Saifuddin and 14 of his subordinates were killed after Afghan army warplanes bombed running vehicles in Baghlan-e-Markazi district of northern Baghlan province on Sunday night, an army spokesman at the region, Hanif Rezai, told Xinhua.

      The airstrike was conducted by A-29 Super Tucano planes in retaliation for militants in the area where 20 army soldiers were killed and many others injured late Friday night.

      Violence has been on the rise as Afghan security forces struggle against a surge in attacks by anti-government fighters since the drawdown of foreign forces within the past three years.

      In addition, at least 13 police officers and 10 Taliban militants were killed and 20 police personnel were wounded following a fierce fighting in northern province of Kunduz on early Monday, a local official told Xinhua earlier in the day.

      The latest clashes came as the Afghan security forces, backed by the U.S.-led NATO coalition troops, have increased ground and air offensives against militants in the past few months as the country is preparing for parliamentary and district council elections slated for Oct. 20.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001374587151
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 2021国产精品视频网站| 无码人妻丝袜在线视频| 刚察县| 国产成人8x视频网站入口| 亚洲欧洲AV综合色无码| 交口县| 亚洲日本精品一区久久精品| 亚洲高清精品50路| 亚洲色偷偷色噜噜狠狠99| 国产欧美久久久另类精品| 亚洲va成无码人在线观看| 亚洲地区一区二区三区| 久久久久久人妻一区二区无码Av | 国产午夜亚洲精品区| 欧美破处在线观看| 国产精品一区二区久久精品蜜臀| 午夜福利青春青草久久| 四虎影院176| 国产亚洲成人精品一区| 日韩不卡av在线一区二区三区| 区无码字幕中文色| 国产91 对白在线播放九色| 九九久久亚洲精品美国国内| 亚洲一区二区三区在线观看播放| 精品一区二区三区不卡少妇av| 无码精品国产午夜| 91精品久久久久久无码人妻| 日韩有码精品中文字幕| 中文字幕有码在线视频| 少妇顶级牲交免费在线| 亚洲欧洲无码一区二区三区| 无码国产片观看| 又色又爽又黄的视频网站| 日本道免费精品一区二区| 久久久久久久极品内射| 国产av无码专区亚洲a∨毛片| 无码精品国产d在线观看| 亚洲精品中文字幕尤物综合| 狠狠躁夜夜躁AV网站中文字幕| 免费A∨中文乱码专区| 中文字幕永久在线观看|