亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      62 killed as Saudi-backed Yemeni troops push into Hodeidah

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-09-11 02:52:14|Editor: yan
      Video PlayerClose

      SANAA, Sept. 10 (Xinhua) -- At least 62 people have been killed in escalating clashes and airstrikes around Yemen's Red Sea port city of Hodeidah since the UN-sponsored peace talks in Geneva collapsed, government and rebel sources said on Monday.

      A government military source told Xinhua by phone that 15 soldiers had been killed and dozens of others injured in the clashes against Houthi rebels over the past two days.

      Meanwhile, a Houthi source in the rebel-controlled Health Ministry in Sanaa said 47 members of his group died and dozens of others were wounded from what he called "Saudi-led coalition Apache airstrikes."

      The government source said the troops are pushing deep around the rebel-held port city and have already advanced into near the "Kilo 16 road" to the east of Hodeidah airport.

      Both sources spoke on condition of anonymity.

      The Kilo 16 road is the main highway linking the port city and the rebel-held capital Sanaa.

      The port city is the entry point of about 70 percent of the country's food, medicines and aid.

      The talks in Geneva failed after the Houthi delegation refused to leave Sanaa, in a move that sparked a fierce military escalation around Hodeidah.

      The coalition has paused its military actions in Hodeidah in July to support the UN envoy's peace efforts.

      On Saturday, the UN Special Envoy for Yemen Martin Griffiths told a press conference in Geneva that the UN finally failed to manage to get the Houthi delegation to the talks after two days of delay.

      Griffiths downplayed the collapse of the peace talks, telling reporters that he would visit Sanaa in next days to meet Houthi officials again.

      In response, Chief of Houthi group Abdulmalik al-Houthi claimed that the UN had not allowed the injured Houthis to be transported on the same plane to Oman and did not guarantee a safe return of his delegation to Sanaa. He also accused the coalition of hindering the travel of his delegation to Geneva.

      Both the UN and coalition did not comment on the Houthi claims.

      According to Griffiths, the Geneva peace talks was set to discuss relevant confidence-building measures "so as to move the process forward."

      The last UN-backed peace negotiation for Yemen was held in 2016 in Kuwait, which continued for several months but failed to achieve constructive results due to serious differences between the rival parties.

      Yemen has been locked into a civil war since the Houthi rebels overran much of the country militarily and seized all northern provinces, including capital Sanaa, in 2014.

      Saudi Arabia is leading an Arab military coalition that has intervened in the Yemeni war since 2015 to support the Yemeni elected government of exiled President Abd-Rabbu Mansour Hadi.

      The war has since killed more than 10,000 people, mostly civilians, and displaced around three million, triggering the world's most humanitarian crisis in the poor Arab country.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011105521374591891
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 另类国产ts人妖合集| 毛片一级精油按摩无码| av国产剧情一区二区三区| 国产伦码精品一区二区| 亚洲午夜福利精品久久| 国产精品亚洲国产| 精品精品国产一区二区三区| 久久99精品久久久66| 噜噜噜天天躁狠狠躁夜夜精品| 无套内射视频囯产| 一级少妇无遮掩内射免费| 免费在线观看国产v片| 久久精品成人亚洲另类欧美| 国产高清在线男人的天堂| 国产明星精品无码AV换脸| 精品国产乱来一区二区三区| 亚洲毛片av一区二区三区| 日本护士野外xxxhd| 亚洲欧美人妖另类激情综合区| 亚洲AV手机专区久久精品| 精品精品国产一区二区三区| 日韩中文字幕网站| 欧美乱妇欲仙欲死视频| 亚洲综合1区2区3区| 平果县| 亚洲第一免费播放区| 日本女优中文字幕在线一区| 国产不卡在线一区二区| 宝应县| 永久免费的拍拍拍网站| 久久精品国产曰本波多野结衣| 国产精品国产三级国产AvkTV| 国产女主播福利一二区| 成全电影在线观看免费| 国产亚洲精品品视频在线| 中国老太老肥熟女视频| 精品中文字幕日本久久久| 亚洲一级毛片在线观| 久久亚洲日本免费高清一区| 欧美成人网视频| 成人熟妇无套内射视频|