亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      UN Syria envoy meets Iran, Russia and Turkey diplomats in Geneva

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-09-12 03:17:21|Editor: ZX
      Video PlayerClose
      SWITZERLAND-GENEVA-SYRIA-UN-IRAN-RUSSIA-TURKEY-MEETING?

      UN Special Envoy for Syria Staffan de Mistura attends a meeting during the consultations on Syria in Geneva, Switzerland, on Sept. 11, 2018. UN Special Envoy for Syria Staffan de Mistura on Tuesday continued to meet diplomats from Iran, Russia and Turkey in Geneva to discuss the process of moving forward to end the Syrian conflict with constitution-related discussions. (Xinhua/POOL/Salvatore Di Nolfi)

      GENEVA, Sept. 11 (Xinhua) -- UN Special Envoy for Syria Staffan de Mistura on Tuesday continued to meet diplomats from Iran, Russia and Turkey in Geneva to discuss the process of moving forward to end the Syrian conflict with constitution-related discussions.

      The UN envoy did not speak to journalists after his discussion. But head of media for the United Nations Information Service in Geneva, Rheal LeBlanc, said at a UN press briefing here that the talks were continuing Tuesday and would pick up again on Friday.

      Regarding the peace talks, de Mistura said earlier in Geneva that his discussions with the senior Russian, Turkish and Iranian officials taking place on Sept. 10 and Sept. 11 for the new process are the best "roadmap we can see".

      Tuesday's talks will be followed on Sept. 14 by further encounters with senior delegations from seven other states -- Egypt, France, Germany, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Britain and the United States.

      De Mistura's talks Tuesday came as top UN officials were expressing deep concern about the humanitarian consequences of an expected assault on Idlib, where an imminent offensive by the Syrian forces, aided by Russia, is likely to take place.

      Jens Laerke, a spokesperson for the UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs (OCHA), read a statement released by Panos Moumtzis, regional humanitarian coordinator for the Syria Crisis, on Escalation of Violence in Northwest Syria.

      "The latest escalation is again impacting civilians in a dramatic way. Our fear as humanitarians is the worst may be ahead of us," said Laerke reading from the statement.

      "The safety and protection of some 2.9 million civilians residing in Idleb and surrounding areas is at risk. This includes some 1.4 million internally displaced persons (IDPs), the majority of whom are women and children, who came to the region from other areas."

      Idlib is one of the four "de-escalation zones" in Syria agreed under a deal reached last year by Iran, Russia and Turkey in Kazakhstan's capital Astana. The other three have all been violated.

      While most of the people in Idlib are civilians, terrorist organizations, foreign fighters and armed opposition groups have also gathered in Idlib.

         1 2 3 4 5 6 Next  

      KEY WORDS: Syrian conflict
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001374614411
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲av午夜福利精品一级无| 九九成人免费视频| 精品国产不卡在线电影| 免费看毛片| 中文精品一卡2卡3卡4卡| 精品久久久久久久久久中文字幕| 免费可以看的无遮挡av无码| 日韩人妻少妇中文字幕| 国产传媒剧情久久久av| 亚洲综合伦理一区三区| 亚洲欧美成人综合| 日韩av一区二区三区四区av| 中国老太老肥熟女视频| 亚洲国产成人精品激情资源9| 欧美熟妇与小伙性欧美交| 黑水县| 一区二区三区在线高清视频| 免费美女黄网站久久久| 成人永久福利在线观看不卡| 人妻丰满av无码中文字幕| 亚洲国产精品国自拍av| 丰满少妇作爱视频免费观看 | 日本草逼视频免费观看| 亚洲一区二区在线观看网站| 91精品人妻一区二区三区蜜臀| 国产呦精品一区二区三区网站 | 四虎永久免费高清视频| 日韩偷拍视频一区二区三区 | 免费可以看的无遮挡av无码| 日本一区二区中文字幕久久| 久久洲Av无码西西人体| 国产亚洲av天天在线观看| 国产美女自卫慰黄网站| 久久国产热精品波多野结衣av| 日韩国产av一区二区三区精品| 日韩在线观看中文字幕一区二区| 扒开双腿操女人逼的免费视频| 亚洲色大成在线观看| WWW拍拍拍| 深夜在线观看免费av| 在线看片免费人成视频播|