亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Gusty winds, heavy rains batter Philippines as super typhoon Mangkhut makes landfall

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-09-15 12:51:30|Editor: Yamei
      Video PlayerClose

      SANTIAGO CITY, the Philippines, Sept. 15 (Xinhua) -- Super Typhoon Mangkhut battered the northern Philippines on Saturday, with torrential rains and gusty winds, cutting off electricity and communication signals in some areas.

      The Philippine Atmospheric, Geophysical and Astronomical Services Administration (PAGASA) said the super typhoon made landfall at 1:40 a.m. local time on Saturday, packing maximum sustained winds of 205 km per hour and gusts reaching 305 km per hour.

      According to PAGASA, Mangkhut has been slightly weakened and is now heading towards Ilocos Norte province in the northern Philippines.

      "Stormy weather is expected over many areas (in the Philippine main Luzon Island, including Metro Manila)," PAGASA said.

      Ricardo Jalad, undersecretary of the National Disaster Risk Reduction and Management Council, said 56,000 people have been evacuated to safer grounds when typhoon smashed into northern Luzon Island.

      Jalad said nearly 5 million people have been affected by the typhoon, mostly farmers and fishermen from the provinces.

      So far, no casualties have been reported, except for some houses and town halls damaged by the super typhoon.

      In Tuguegarao City, the capital of the Cagayan province, local media reported that the ceiling of the city hall was damaged. Some reporters in the city said they could not venture out of their hotels because of strong winds. "Our hotel is being shaken," a reporter told Xinhua.

      Strong winds are shaking trees and shattering windows a few hours before the Mangkhut slammed the province.

      The National Grid Corporation of the Philippines told media that the provinces of Isabela and Cagayan in the northern Philippines have begun to have power outages since Friday night.

      In the Batanes province, communication signal has started to become static because telecom operator has already shut down its facility in the province, said the governor Marilou Cayco.

      Days before the typhoon hit land, authorities urged residents in the direct path of the typhoon to evacuate, especially those living in coastal communities, warning the storm could bring intense rains that could trigger flash floods, landslides and waves as tall as three-storey buildings.

      Forecasters said the southwest monsoon enhanced by the typhoon will continue to bring gusty winds and heavy rains.

      Forecasters also warned of storm surge or waves that could climb up to six meters.

      "Fisherfolks and those with small seacrafts are advised not to venture out over the seaboards of areas with (storm signals) and the seaboards of Visayas and of Mindanao," PAGASA said.

      Many domestic and international flights were suspended hours before the landfall. Classes and work in government offices in most parts of the northern Philippines were also suspended.

      The super typhoon is predicted to exit the Philippines on Saturday night toward the South China Sea.

      The Philippines is a tropical country and experiences around 20 typhoons every year.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011103261374695621
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 精品国产网站| 国产亚洲精久久久久久无码苍井空 | 中文字幕久久波多野结衣av不卡 | 日本动漫瀑乳h动漫啪啪免费| 久久久99久久久国产自输拍| 91情侣视频| 欧美激情综合色综合啪啪五月| 午夜爽毛片| 日本一区二区在线视观看| 亚洲婷婷六月| 久久精品国产亚洲av热九| 日本一区二区三区专线| 亚洲人成图片小说网站| 亚洲AV无码综合一区二区在线| 国产无遮挡裸体免费视频| 国产高清自产拍av在线| 国产美女在线精品免费观看网址| 国产成人亚洲综合无码dvd| 久久精品这里就是精品| 人妻猛烈进入中文字幕| 国产一区三区五区视频在线观看| 国产美女丝袜高潮白浆| av熟女一区二区久久| 高阳县| 日韩人妻无码精品久久伊人| 一级a爱片免费视频观看| 少妇被黑人到高潮喷出白浆| 能看的网站中文字幕不卡av| 国产午夜片无码区在线观看| av在线亚洲欧洲日产一区二区| 国产久久热这里只有精品| 国产乱人伦偷精品视频| 久久国产av影片| 久久久中文字幕精品一区二区| 亚洲av高清资源在线观看三区| 久久亚洲国产精品三级黄片免费 | 亚洲国产一区二区三区,| 国产精品18久久久久久首页| 亚洲性爱区免费视频一区| 精品人妻中文字幕一区二区三区| 日本理伦一区二区三区|