亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      UN peacekeeper from Nepal injured in South Sudan attack

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-09-16 02:49:18|Editor: yan
      Video PlayerClose

      JUBA, Sept. 15 (Xinhua) -- The UN peacekeeping mission in South Sudan (UNMISS) on Saturday condemned an attack on its peacekeepers in the Southern town of Yei, where a Nepalese peacekeeper was shot and wounded in the leg by a government soldier.

      UNMISS said in a statement that gun shots were fired at a convoy of four UN vehicles that were travelling from its Yei base to collect water on Saturday morning.

      David Shearer, the Special Representative of the Secretary-General and Head of UNMISS, said an SPLA soldier shot directly at one of the vehicles, hitting the Nepalese peacekeeper in the leg then ran off into a crowd.

      "This direct attack on UN peacekeepers here to help the people of South Sudan is unacceptable. The perpetrator must be found and held accountable by Government authorities," Shearer said.

      He said the troops were unable to return fire as they did not want to risk injuring civilians, adding that the injured peacekeeper was evacuated to the UN and later airlifted to Juba for further medical treatment, the statement adds.

      "This situation is evidence of a lack of command and control of armed forces which has resulted in unruly elements who continue to commit human rights abuses in the area. It is beholden on the Government to bring their forces under control," said Shearer.

      South Sudan descended into civil war in late 2013, and the conflict has created one of the fastest growing refugee crises in the world.

      The UN estimates that about 4 million South Sudanese have been displaced internally and externally, and the world's youngest nation has for the third year running been ranked as the deadliest for aid workers to operate.

      The latest attack on the blue helmets comes less than a week after the parties to South Sudan's five-year old conflict signed a peace deal in neighboring Ethiopia on Wednesday.

      The UNMISS said prior to the wounding of the peacekeeper, government soldiers had earlier fired an estimated 50 shots about 500 meters from the UN base in Yei.

      "Signing of the revitalized peace agreement by all parties to the conflict three days ago heralded a time of optimism for the future. It is disheartening that, despite the new agreement, fighting is continuing in the Central Equatorian region," said Shearer.

      The UNMISS senior official said all forces must disengage as required by the peace agreement and end the violence.

      "The parties must also work together to build trust between themselves and with the people of South Sudan who are suffering immensely from the ongoing conflict," said Shearer.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011105521374704211
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产精品一区二区久久精品不卡| 久久精品国产亚洲av热九| 欧美丰满熟妇bbbbbb| 特级毛片a级毛片在线播放www| 亚洲综合在线亚洲综合在线| 日本熟女五十路一区二区| 国产欧美久久久精品影院| 三级黄片一区二区三区| 国产网友愉拍精品视频手机| 国产精品欧美韩国日本久久| 日韩女优中文字幕在线| 亚洲自偷自拍熟女另类| 国产剧情AV麻豆香蕉精品| 少妇bbwbbw高潮| 亚洲天堂av中文在线| 久国产精品久久精品国产四虎| 视频一区无码中出在线| 国产台湾黄色av一区二区| 一区二区三无码| 无码日韩人妻AV一区免费| 成 人 免 费 黄 色| 久久伊99综合婷婷久久伊| 国产丝袜美腿诱惑在线观看| 人妻少妇精品系列一区二区| 欧美日韩国产在线成人网| 91久久国产成人免费观看| 成在线人视频免费视频| 亚洲狼人社区av在线观看| 制服丝袜第10页综合| 午夜精品一区二区三区无码不卡| 色婷婷视频在线精品免费观看| 99精品国产在热久久婷婷人| 日韩在线观看 一区二区| 综合久久少妇中文字幕| 性饥渴的少妇av无码影片| 成全免费高清电影| 久草免费在线播放视频| AV无码免费不卡在线观看| 丝袜美腿一区二区在线观看| 国产av成人无码精品网站| 亚洲成人免费在线视频观看|