亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      "Comfort Women" film screened in Washington D.C. to mark anniversary of Sept. 18 Incident

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-09-16 05:54:48|Editor: yan
      Video PlayerClose

      WASHINGTON, Sept. 15 (Xinhua) -- A documentary featuring the plight of China's comfort women during WWII was screened in Washington D.C. on Saturday, days before the 87th anniversary of the Sept. 18 Incident which marked the outbreak of Japan's large-scale invasion of China.

      Around 300 people, most of them Asians, watched the film titled "Twenty Two" at the Avalon Theatre in northwestern D.C. It was free and open to the public, sponsored by a number of local Chinese American organizations to remember the Sept. 18 Incident anniversary.

      The so-called phrase of comfort women is a euphemism for girls and women forced into sexual slavery by the Japanese military during World War II. More than half of the 22 women featured in the documentary have reportedly passed away since 2014.

      "My heart is heavy because of their (comfort women's) sufferings", Zhuangfei Chen, head of Greater Washington Area Asian Pacific World War II Atrocities Memorial Inc., told Xinhua after the screening.

      "Justice and dignity should be attained for them," Chen said.

      Some 400,000 women across Asia were forced to be comfort women for the Japanese army during WWII, nearly half of them Chinese, according to the Research Center for Comfort Women at Shanghai Normal University.

      Old age is now taking the lives of many comfort women, and only 14 comfort women were still alive on China's mainland areas, a Xinhua report said in July, quoting the research center.

      "For viewers unfamiliar with the topic, 'Twenty Two' provides the basic facts about the estimated 200,000 women enslaved in Japanese-occupied China," Mark Jenkins wrote in a review published by the Washington Post last year after its debut, noting the film took "a quiet, deliberate approach that must be partly out of respect for the women and their suffering".

      The documentary, crowd-funded by 32,099 people, was an unexpected hit with box office revenue exceeding 139 million yuan (20.8 million U.S. dollars) within nine days after debut in China last year, once grabbing the attention of the whole nation.

      On Sept. 18, 1931, the Japanese Kwantung Army stationed in northeast China destroyed a section of the railway near Liutiaohu and then falsely accused the Chinese military of causing the explosion. Using this as a pretext, the Japanese then bombarded Shenyang and began invasion of northeast China.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011105521374704891
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 男人的av一区二区资源| 人妻精品无码一区二区三区| 亚洲成AⅤ人在线观看无码| 国产一级免费黄片无码AV| 国产精品美女一区二三区| 亚洲人午夜射精精品视频| 亚洲www啪成人一区二区| 国产jizzjizz全部免费观看| 国产精品午夜福利在线观看地址| 久久久久人妻一区视色| 美女裸体18禁免费网站| 国产精品亚洲欧美日韩久久| 日本一区二区不卡超清在线播放| 久久精品视频按摩| 大理市| 日本区一区二在线免费观看| 国产日产久久福利精品一区| 337p日本欧洲亚洲大胆色噜噜 | 亚洲黄片高清在线观看| 株洲市| 成人免费视频自偷自拍| 久久国产影视免费精品| 日本猛少妇色XXXXX猛交| 亚洲一区二区三区成人网站| 亚洲天堂伊人久久a成人| 国产婷婷色一区二区三区在线| 欧美—iGAO视频网| 久久久精品人妻一区二区三区日本| 一二三三免费观看视频| 精品国产爱在线观看| 资源在线观看视频一区二区| 日韩视频一区二区三区视频| 国产免费mv大片人人电影播放器| 人妻少妇太爽了嫩草影院| 亚洲成片在线看一区二区| 长阳| 国产精品成人嫩妇| 亚洲性爱区免费视频一区| 99久久er热在这里只有精品99| 99精品热在线在线观看视| 91青青草久久|