亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Netherlands intends to stand up for ICC against U.S. threats

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-09-18 18:22:50|Editor: xuxin
      Video PlayerClose

      THE HAGUE, Sept. 17 (Xinhua) -- Following recent threats by the U.S. administration to sanction the International Criminal Court (ICC), the Dutch government has considered promoting the court's legitimacy.

      According to Dutch Foreign Minister Stef Blok's recent remarks, if the United States indeed proceeds with the measures undermining the ICC or sanctioning its personnel the Dutch government will take a stand.

      During a debate in Dutch parliament last week, Blok said, "At the moment that a follow-up would be given, the Netherlands will of course seek the other countries that support the criminal court" on what appropriate reactions can be taken.

      "The Netherlands indeed sees it as its role to promote the interests of the International Criminal Court and thus also to actively approach countries that are not yet members of it," Blok added.

      On Sept. 10, the U.S. national security adviser John Bolton held a speech in Washington announcing the closure of the Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO)'s office in Washington. In the speech he attacked the ICC and even threatened the Hague-based international body with sanctions.

      Bolton blamed the ICC of practically being "ineffective, unaccountable, and indeed, outright dangerous."

      The ICC was founded on July 1, 2002, the date its founding treaty the Rome Statute came into force. Until now 123 countries have become party of the statue and thus members of the ICC while others, including the United States, Russia and China, have not ratified the Rome Statute.

      The U.S. anger is centered around a ICC request for an investigation into alleged war crimes and crimes against humanity, committed in the ongoing conflict in Afghanistan. The investigation could implicate U.S. citizens.

      According to the ICC prosecutor there is a reasonable basis to believe that not only the Taliban and the Afghan national security forces but also members of the U.S. armed forces and its Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) committed war crimes principally in the period of 2003-2004 in Afghanistan.

      Bolton said the United States "will use any means necessary to protect" its citizens and those of allies from "unjust prosecution by this illegitimate court."

      "We will ban its judges and prosecutors from entering the United States. We will sanction their funds in the U.S. financial system, and we will prosecute them in the U.S. criminal system. We will do the same for any company or state that assists an ICC investigation of Americans," the senior U.S. official said.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001374765941
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 欧美激情xxxx性bbbb| 精品一区二区三区四区少妇| 青青草视频在线观看播放| 久久久久久无中无码| 国产精品久久毛片高清| 强d漂亮少妇高潮在线观看| 国内精品视频成人一区二区| 商水县| 久久国产免费观看精品| 日本人妻巨大乳挤奶水免费| 汤姆提醒30秒中转进站口| 国产精品va在线观看一| 国产又大又猛的三级视频| 激情中文丁香激情综合| 亚洲日韩图片专区第1页| 国产精品自拍中文字幕| 国产精品激情综合久久| 无码 制服 丝袜 国产 另类| 日本少妇自慰免费完整版| 一本色道久久综合av| 99久久亚洲精品加勒比| 人妻精品一区二区免费| 国产成人一区二区不卡| 日本又色又爽又黄的a片18禁| 亚洲欧美在线观看品| 亚洲欧美变态另类综合| 久久伊人中文字幕有码久久国产 | 日韩精品国产一区二区| 钦州市| 在线偷窥制服另类| 在线A级毛片无码免费真人| 人妻夜夜爽天天爽欧美色院| 逊克县| 麻豆国产VA免费精品高清在线| 久久国产精品无码网站| 免费一级黄色大片久久久| 日本区一区二在线免费观看| 欧美牲交videossexeso欧美| 妺妺窝人体色www看人体| 日韩女优中文字幕在线| 亚洲精品一品二品av|