亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      UN envoy leaves Yemen after talk on peace process with Houthis

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-09-18 23:54:33|Editor: Mu Xuequan
      Video PlayerClose

      SANAA, Sept. 18 (Xinhua) -- UN envoy to Yemen Martin Griffiths left Yemen's capital Sanaa on Tuesday after holding two-day intensified talks to revive peace process with dominant Houthi rebels.

      Griffiths did not hold press conference at the airport, nor did his security convoy allow journalists to take pictures.

      On Sunday, Griffiths arrived in Sanaa and met senior Houthi officials, including the group leader Abdulmalik al-Houthi.

      Houthi spokesman Mohammed Abdulsalam said on his Twitter account that "leader Abdulmalik al-Houthi met Griffiths in Sanaa."

      "They agreed on a set of preparations for paving the way to hold a future peace talk to end the war," Abdulsalam said without elaborating further details.

      Griffiths' office has not made a statement on the results of his visit.

      Last Tuesday, Griffiths told a Security Council meeting on the situation in Yemen, where the war has been escalating across all fronts. "The level of confidence is at its lowest and the human and humanitarian cost is ever rising," he told the council.

      Following the collapse of peace talks in Geneva on Sept. 8, the government forces backed by the Saudi-led coalition warplanes advanced into the edges of rebel-held Red Sea port city of Hodeidah.

      The forces tightened siege on the city and main roads linking the port with Sanaa, causing a sharp economic crisis on the rebel-controlled northern cities.

      Hodeidah port is the entry point of about 70 percent of the country's food, medicines, aid and fuel.

      The Geneva talks failed after the Houthi rebels refused to attend, claiming that the UN did not guarantee the safe return of the Houthi delegation.

      Two previous attempts in Switzerland and Kuwait in 2016 brokered by the United Nations also collapsed.

      Yemen's war has so far killed 10,000 people, mostly civilians, and displaced 3 million others.

      Saudi Arabia is leading an Arab military coalition that intervened in Yemen in 2015 to support the government of President Abd-Rabbu Mansour Hadi after the Houthi rebels forced him into exile.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011105091374771481
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 日本高清视频在线一区二区三区| 欧美性猛交xxxxx按摩欧美| 久久久午夜毛片免费| 雷州市| 欧美日韩国产亚洲一区二区三区| 日韩人妻无码精品免费shipin| 无码人妻丰满熟妇啪啪网站| 国产精品久久久久久婷婷| 性无码国产一区在线观看| 亚洲AV毛片无码成人区httP| 亚洲人成网站在线小说| 国产欧美日韩精品第二区| 中文字幕无码免费久久| 国产区二区三区在线观看| 精品一二区| 永久福利盒子日韩日韩免费看| 特大巨黑吊av在线播放| 成人国产在线观看高清不卡| 扒开非洲女人大荫蒂视频| 暖暖 免费 高清 日本在线| 性一交一乱一乱一视频| 蜜臀aⅴ永久无码一区二区| 人妻av一区二区三区av免费| 9999国产精品欧美久久久久久| 97色伦色在线综合视频| 亚洲精品成人网线在线播放va| 日本精品在线观看免费| 国产成年无码久久久久下载| 伊人久久大香线蕉网av| 精品免费一区二区三区在| 日本少妇视频一区二区三区| 人妻少妇中文字幕久久69堂| 91久久国产热精品免费| 人妻少妇精品系列一区二区| 人妻中出精品久久久一区二 | 欧美二区视频| 91精品网站| 天天色综合4| 山东省| 亚洲日产国无码| 国产精品一码二码三码|