亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Feature: Germany's struggling World Cup hero faces uncertain future

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-09-19 21:39:04|Editor: Shi Yinglun
      Video PlayerClose

      By Oliver Trust

      BERLIN, Sept. 19 (Xinhua) -- The future of Mario Goetze at Borussia Dortmund seems unsure as the 26-year-old appears to have hit rock bottom. Only one solution seems to remain after his unsuccessful attempt to assert himself at Bayern Munich and his so far disappointing return to the Black and Yellows.

      Pundits such as the former German international Lothar Matthaeus, Dietmar Hamann and Steffen Freund are convinced the 2014 World Cup winner would be well advised to leave and join a club abroad. Having played for Germany's best clubs, a move to a third one seems out of the question. Goetze's story contains a fair amount of tragedy.

      After scoring the winning goal in the World Cup final in Brazil against Argentina (1-0), the Bavarian-born forward seemed destined to become one of football's greats. But the wunderkind had trouble meeting expectations and dealing with his new status.

      He was only 22 years old. Goetze had to go through a dark time after he joined Bayern as many Dortmund fans felt betrayed by their former hero. In Munich, Goetze added another unhappy chapter to his career in trying to find his way and after three years he finally returned to Dortmund, the club that turned him into a star. Capped 63 times, the youngster's journey continued.

      After Swiss coach Lucien Favre joined the side this summer, Goetze's situation worsened. He seems to play no role in Borussia's new tactical system. The center forward and winger positions are occupied. Matthaeus accused Goetze of lacking quality, speed and dribbling skills.

      For the 2018 World Cup, he wasn't even picked. Being selected for Dortmund's first eleven in their Champions League curtain raiser against Club Brugge was said to be his big chance to prove himself as regulars Thomas Delaney and Paco Alcacer were injured. He failed.

      Goetze couldn't hide his disappointment when walking off the pitch in the 62nd minute in Bruges. While the Black and Yellows came away with a lucky 1-0 victory after Cristian Pulisic scored the winning goal, the offensive midfielder was far from happy. "I didn't play my best game, but many of us didn't," Goetze commented.

      "It is my aim to play over 90 minutes. I experienced too much to change my attitude and expectations," he said. He went on to say that he wouldn't lose the trust in his abilities.

      Dortmund officials and teammates are currently trying to back Goetze by asking the public and experts to stop commenting on Goetze and allow him to find his way back in peace. "Stop trampling on him," urged Dortmund CEO Hans-Joachim Watzke.

      It is up to Goetze to back up the words but things do not seem rosy at the moment. It seems like the challenge of a lifetime for Goetze to prove he can be more than a one-hit-wonder.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 色翁荡息又大又硬又粗又视频图片| 亚洲欧洲日产国码二区在线| 亚洲色婷婷综合久久| 久久精品一区二区三区四区| 伊人色综合九久久天天蜜桃| 巴马| 亚洲欧美日韩国产精品一区| 日产亚洲一卡2卡3卡4卡网站 | 噜噜噜动态图超猛烈| 成年女人18毛片毛片免费| 麻豆国产AV网站| 女女同性黄网在线观看| 国产精鲁鲁网在线视频| 亚洲av伦理一区二区| 在线观看精品国产福利片87| 精品久久黑人一区二区| 无码成人AV在线一区二区| AV一本久道久久波多野结衣| av国产剧情一区二区三区| 亚洲成av人无码免费观看 | 国产美女久久久亚洲综合| 2012中文字幕在线视频| 北条麻妃精品一区二区三区 | 精品国产伦理国产无遮挡| 激情内射亚洲一区二区| 博客| 国产呦系列视频网站在线观看| 精品无套内射后入少妇| 亚洲中文字幕一二三四五六| 贵南县| 色哟哟av网站在线观看| 91精品国产91久久久久久青草| 精品国产品欧美日产在线| 柳河县| 最新永久免费AV网站| 久久亚洲精品成人综合网| 亚洲精品成人av一区二区| 国产一级做a爱视频在线| 亚洲精品久久久中文字| 亚洲午夜爱爱香蕉片| 国产精品av在线一区二区三区 |