亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Death toll in two major Philippine landslides climbs to 95, 59 still missing

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-09-24 09:24:10|Editor: Li Xia
      Video PlayerClose

      MANILA, Sept. 24 (Xinhua) -- The death toll in the two major landslides that struck the Philippines last week has climbed to 95, authorities said.

      As of Sunday night, officials said a total of 49 bodies have been pulled out of the rubble in the mining town of Itogon, Benguet province in the northern Philippines, while a total of 46 bodies have so far been retrieved from the landslide that also hit a community at the foot of a quarrying site in Naga City in the central Philippine Cebu province.

      In Itogon, disaster officials said at least 19 others are still missing after mud and boulders crashed on a bunkhouse where dozens of small-scale miners and their families sought refuge as super typhoon Mangkhut barreled the Philippine main Luzon Island on Sept. 15.

      Rescuers are continuing their retrieval efforts to locate 40 others still missing in the Naga City landslide that buried some 30 houses around 6 a.m. last Thursday.

      Disaster officials counted nearly 200 deaths in typhoon Mangkhut and the twin landslides that struck the Philippines last week.

      Nearly 1.6 million farmers and fisherfolks were affected by Mangkhut, the strongest typhoon to hit not only the Philippines but the region this year.

      Data showed that 80 to 90 percent rice and corn crops were destroyed in the affected area, not only jeopardizing food supplies, but also devastating poor farmers who were counting on their upcoming harvest.

      Other livelihoods such as mining are also severely impacted in the typhoon's aftermath.

      Indeed, the Philippines is one of the most disaster prone countries in the world.

      Annually, an average of 20 tropical cyclones enter the Philippines each year of which around six to seven cause significant damage.

      In 2013, super typhoon Haiyan devastated the central Philippines, killing more than 6,000 people. In 2009, typhoon Ketsana also caused massive flooding in Metro Manila, killing more than 700.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001374892061
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 性感人妻一区二区三区| 亚洲一区亚洲二区亚洲三区| 东乌珠穆沁旗| 精品九九视频| 国产乱沈阳女人高潮乱叫老| 青草青草久热精品视频在线观看| 亚洲 暴爽 AV人人爽日日碰| 久久久久人妻一区视色| 国产美女久久久亚洲综合| 日本一区二区视频在线播放| 亚洲狠狠婷婷综合久久久| 真实国产网爆门事件在线观看| 亚洲a免费| av无码中出一区二区三区| 国产成社区在线视频观看| 亚洲一区二区高清精品| 精品伊人久久大香线蕉网站| 久久综合av免费观看| 久久精品这里热有精品| 从化市| 久久亚洲av成人无码软件| 亚洲欧洲日韩国产综合在线二区| 天堂AV无码大芭蕉伊人AV不卡| 精品久久久亚洲中文字幕 | 日日摸日日踫夜夜爽无码| 亚洲熟女国产熟女二区三区| 国产午夜激情视频自拍| 久久碰国产一区二区三区| 国产免费无码一区二区三区| 精品人妻一区二区久久| 精品乱码一区内射人妻| 香港日本三级亚洲三级| 人妻丝袜AV中文系列先锋影音 | 国产女主播强伦视频网站 | 免费视频成人 国产精品网站 | 亚洲www视频| 激情亚洲综合熟女婷婷| 成人国产亚洲精品天堂av| 亚洲欧美国产va在线播放| 91精品人妻一区二区三区蜜臀| 吉安市|