亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      High court in Japan allows nuclear reactor to restart in western Japan amid safety concerns

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-09-25 19:36:41|Editor: mmm
      Video PlayerClose

      TOKYO, Sept. 25 (Xinhua) -- A Japanese high court on Tuesday revoked an injunction issued in December on appeal by Shikoku Electric Power Co. to restart a nuclear reactor in western Japan, despite ongoing safety concerns.

      The Hiroshima High Court had previously demanded that the utility shut down the No. 3 unit at its Ikata power plant in Ehime Prefecture until the end of this month due to safety risks associated with potential volcanic activity.

      The U-turn on the ruling by the high court follows a request made at the end of last year by a local residents group based on concerns that a volcanic eruption at Mount Aso in Kumamoto Prefecture could see heated rocks and volcanic ash reach the plant.

      In the injunction, the high court had initially sided with the residents group saying that the utility had underestimated the scenario that the plant could be damaged by a major volcanic event.

      But Presiding Judge Masayuki Miki was quoted as saying in the ruling Tuesday that the case of a major volcanic event occurring while the plant is operational has not been grounded in fact or science and the chances of such an occurrence happening were slim.

      "The possibility of a destructive volcanic eruption during the plant's operating period is not backed by grounds and there is a small chance of volcanic ash and rocks reaching the plant, which is about 130 kilometers away," Miki said.

      Shikoku Electric now plans to reboot the reactor as soon as possible and is aiming to bring it back online on Oct. 27, the utility said.

      Other residents groups, however, are also planning to block the restart of the reactor and their court cases are still pending.

      The groups are based in neighboring Oita, Kagawa and Yamaguchi prefectures.

      The Oita District Court is expected to hand down its ruling on Friday.

      The country's nuclear watchdog, based on the Hiroshima High Court's ruling Tuesday, said it will continue to ensure that the highest safety standards continue to be adhered to.

      "Drawing on the lessons learned from the nuclear accident at the Fukushima Daiichi plant, we will continue to impose strict regulations based on scientific and technical knowledge," the Nuclear Regulation Authority said.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001374920701
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 欧美精品亚洲精品日韩专区va| 囊谦县| 亚洲24小时在线免费视频网站| 久久视频一区二区三区在线观看| 国产一级人片内射视频播放| 无码一区二区三区不卡AV| 国产精品高潮露脸在线观看| 国产麻豆aⅴ精品无码| 久久亚洲aⅴ精品网站婷婷| 亚洲中中文字幕第一页| 91福利精品老师国产自产在线| 内射毛片内射国产夫妻| 久久人妻少妇嫩草AV蜜桃| 国产av综合一区二区三区最新 | 中文字幕成人乱码亚洲| 色婷婷成人| а√天堂中文官网在线8| 一区二区三区婷婷中文字幕| 日本在线免费观看一二区视频| 亚洲中字幕永久在线观看| 日本不卡在线视频高清免费| 99久久精品费精品国产一区二| 无码写真精品永久福利在线| 翁源县| 亚洲av午夜成人片精品| 久久亚洲精品成人无码网站| 99视频精品全部免费 在线| 汉源县| 丰满人妻AV无码一区二区三区| 香港三级日本三级韩国三级| 18禁超污无遮挡无码网址| 激情视频在线观看国产中文| 亚洲一区二区三区久久蜜桃| 国产又爽又黄又爽又刺激| 一本久久伊人热热精品中文| 四虎国产精品免费久久麻豆| 一二三四中文字幕日韩乱码| 欧美日韩在大午夜爽爽影院| 国产日本一区二区三区久久 | 电影在线观看+伦理片| 亚洲精品日本久久久中文字幕 |