亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Egypt inks 1.2-bln-USD deal with Russian-Hungarian consortium to import train cars

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-09-26 04:13:50|Editor: yan
      Video PlayerClose

      CAIRO, Sept. 25 (Xinhua) -- Egypt signed on Tuesday a deal worth more than one billion euros (about 1.2 billion U.S. dollars) with a Russian-Hungarian rail consortium to import 1,300 passenger cars for the Egyptian railway authority, the Egyptian cabinet said in a statement.

      "It is the largest deal in the history of the Egyptian railways," the statement said.

      The supply contract was signed by Ashraf Raslan, Chairman of Egyptian National Railways (ENR) and Sergo-Shakhzada M. Kurbanov, Vice-President of Transmashholding who represents Transmashholding-Hungary, the Russian-Hungarian consortium.

      The signing ceremony was attended by Egyptian Prime Minister Mostafa Madbouly and Transport Minister Hesham Arafat, as well as the ambassadors of both Russia and Hungary.

      The Egyptian transport minister said in a press conference following the ceremony that the contract is worth of 22 billion Egyptian pounds (about 1.2 billion U.S. dollars), noting that it includes 800 cars with air conditioning and 500 with forced ventilation.

      Raslan announced in April a project to renovate the country's old railway system by 2022, with a total cost of 55 billion Egyptian pounds (about 3.1 billion U.S. dollars).

      The ENR chief said on Tuesday that the deal "will contribute to improving the operating efficiency of Egypt's railways, especially with the current aging fleet of passenger cars."

      Raslan pointed out that most passenger cars in Egypt's trains are over 40 years old with frequent breakdowns and high cost of operation and maintenance.

      Transmashholding said on its official website that the project is supported by the governments of Egypt, Hungary and Russia.

      "The parties positively look at the growth of international cooperation and are confident that further improvement of trade and industrial relationships will make a solid platform for even more ambitious projects in the future," Transmashholding said.

      It noted that the contract was awarded to the consortium following a bid called by ENR in 2017.

      "The overall cost of the rolling stock to be produced and delivered under the contract exceeds one billion euros," said the company, adding that "the supply contract duration is five years since the date of its execution."

      Egypt's suffers a high rate of train accidents that killed and injured hundreds of passengers over the past few years.

      Egyptian President Abdel-Fattah al-Sisi said earlier this year that the country needed from 200 to 250 billion pounds (up to 14 billion U.S. dollars) for a comprehensive upgrade of the railway network, but the amount was not available due to difficult economic conditions.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011105521374925241
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 国内少妇高潮嗷嗷叫在线观看| 精品国产福利在线视频| 激情人妻中出中文字幕一区| 久草午夜视频| 国产经典免费视频在线观看| 52熟女露脸国语对白视频| 91热久久免费频精品99欧美| 国产AV无码专区亚洲AWWW| 91久久精品美女高潮不断 | 伊人成色综合人夜夜久久| 国产一区二区三区免费在线视频| 美女内射中出草草视频| 国产极品美女到高潮视频 | 浪潮av色综合久久天堂| 国产精品毛片99久久久久| 安庆市| www.亚洲天堂.com| 三级黄片一区二区三区| 欧美牲交A欧美在线| 99视频精品羞羞色院| 亚洲av日韩av综合aⅴxxx| 加勒比在线一区二区三区| 日韩好精品视频你懂的| 人妻中文字幕av有码在线| 亚洲妇女av一区二区| 久久www香蕉免费人成| 欧美午夜网站| 亚洲大片免费播放地址| 日韩丝袜人妻中文字幕| AⅤ无码精品视频| 免费无码高潮流白浆视频| 在线免费无码视频| 国产成人AⅤ| 欧美精品aaa久久久影院| 丰满日本少妇一二三区| 2021国产乱人伦在线播放| 平安县| 丝袜人妻无码中文字幕综合网| 成本人片无码中文字幕免费| 日本视频精品一区二区| 极品诱惑一区二区三区|