亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Rouhani says Iran to remain in JCPOA with conditions

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-09-27 04:20:20|Editor: Li Xia
      Video PlayerClose

      NEW YORK, Sept. 26 (Xinhua) -- Iranian President Hassan Rouhani on Wednesday said that as long as the Iran nuke deal meets with Iran's interests, his country will remain in the deal.

      Speaking at a press conference in New York, Rouhani said that "as long as the deal serves our interests we will remain in the pact."

      "Remaining members of the deal have taken very good steps forward but Iran has higher expectations," he said. "We do hope with all the law-abiding and multilateral-oriented countries that we can ultimately put this behind us in an easier fashion than it was earlier anticipated."

      "Should the situation change, we have other paths and other solutions that we can embark upon," he said.

      Earlier on Wednesday, leaders of France and Britain, while speaking at the UN Security Council (UNSC) meeting on non-proliferation, vowed to defend the Iran nuke deal.

      Earlier on Monday, European Union (EU)'s foreign and security policy chief Federica Mogherini said that the EU will set up a legal entity to facilitate legitimate financial transactions with Iran in light of the U.S. withdrawal from the international agreement on Tehran's nuclear program and the re-imposition of sanctions.

      All these showed that Washington, by exiting the deal and sanctioning Iran, has put itself in isolation, Rouhani said.

      "The United States of America one day, sooner or later, will come back. This cannot be continued," Rouhani said. "We are not isolated; America is isolated."

      U.S. President Donald Trump said in the same Security Council meeting earlier on Wednesday that the United States will impose "tougher than ever" sanctions on Iran after the punitive actions against the country slated in November this year.

      Rouhani said that the expected U.S. sanctions in November on Iran were illegal and "nothing new."

      Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif tweeted later that "once again, the U.S. abused the UNSC only to find itself further isolated in its violation of #JCPOA and SC resolution 2231. When will it learn its lesson?"

      Rouhani, however, added at the press conference that Tehran had no intension to go to war with U.S. forces in the Middle East.

      The Iran nuclear deal was reached in Vienna in 2015 between Iran and the P5+1 (the five permanent members of the United Nations Security Council - China, France, Russia, Britain, the United States - plus Germany).

      In May, Trump announced Washington's withdrawal from the landmark Iranian nuclear deal. Since then, the Trump administration has slapped a number of sanctions on Iran while vowing to apply more in November.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001374949831
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 常德市| 少妇精品一区二区三区免费| 91久久国产热精品免费| 国产精品一区二区在线观看| 色777狠狠狠综合| 国产又爽又粗又猛的视频| 最近亚洲精品中文字幕| 国产精品一区二区久久hs| 男女视频在线一区二区| 国产高潮自拍视频在线观看| 国产精品久久一区性色a| 国内精品伊人久久久久av| 日本岛国精品中文字幕| av日韩在线一区二区三区| 人妻人人看人妻人人添| 精品国产亚洲一区二区三区在线观看 | 亚洲AV中文无码乱人伦| 亚洲AV乱码一区二区三区香蕉| 久久综合av色老头免费观看 | 97成人精品视频在线播放| 蒙山县| 国产又黄又爽又无遮挡的视频| 久久久久亚洲av成人网人人网站| 国产精品视频中文字幕| 亚洲AV午夜成人无码电影| 中文字幕日本乱码仑区在线| 女人18片毛片60分钟| 少妇高潮大叫好爽喷水| 久久久99精品免费观看乱色| 日韩精品视频免费久久| 国产一级免费黄片无码AV| 中文字幕亚洲综合久久| 亚洲欧美成人aⅴ在线| 奇米777狠狠888俺也去| 国产特级毛片aaaaaa高潮流水| 精品中文字幕日本久久久| 久久夜精品综合缴情五月| 亚洲熟女精品一区二区三区| 国产精品久久久久久久久免费观看| 亚洲性色ai无码| 国产成人综合95精品视频|