亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      4 dead, hundreds injured as Typhoon Trami sweeps through Japan

      新華社| 2018-10-01 23:49:26|Editor: Mu Xuequan
      Video PlayerClose

      TOKYO, Oct. 1 (Xinhua) -- A powerful typhoon tore through Japan on Sunday and Monday morning, leaving at least four people dead and 200 others injured while wreaking havoc on transportation systems.

      According to the Japan Meteorological Agency (JMA), Typhoon Trami first made landfall Sunday night and carved a path through western Japan and eastern and northern parts of Honshu including the wider Tokyo area.

      The typhoon, the 24th of this season, then downgraded to an extratropical cyclone off the Pacific coast of Japan's northernmost prefecture Hokkaido by noon.

      According to local reports, a truck driver was killed by a landslide in Tottori prefecture, western Japan, while another was confirmed dead in Yamanashi prefecture, west of Tokyo, after being found in a river. Two others in the prefectures of Shiga and Kyoto have also been confirmed dead.

      In Miyazaki prefecture, southwestern Japan, a woman in her 60s has also been reported missing after being washed away by an irrigation ditch.

      Public transport across the nation has been severely disrupted, with delays in Tokyo on Monday morning causing disruption as trains and power lines were checked.

      East Japan Railway Co. canceled all of its train services in the Tokyo Metropolitan area at around 8:00 p.m. local time (1100 GMT) on Sunday and only partially resumed them by 9:00 a.m. (0000 GMT) Monday.

      According to the company, such measures that involved alerting the public beforehand about the closure were unprecedented.

      Central Japan Railway Co., meanwhile, suspended all Shinkansen bullet trains services on the Tokaido Shinkansen Line between Tokyo and Shin-Osaka after 5:00 p.m. (0800 GMT) Sunday.

      The services were resumed around 7:30 a.m. (2230 GMT Sunday) Monday, the operator said.

      Shinkansen trains between Shin-Osaka and Hiroshima were also suspended as were numerous local rail services.

      Kansai International Airport in Osaka, already battered by a typhoon in September, reopened Monday morning after being closed since from 11:00 a.m. (0200 GMT) Sunday, the airport's operator said, though many of the flights had been canceled.

      More than 280 flights were canceled on Monday as huge cancellations of flights a day earlier has made it difficult for major airlines to arrange aircraft.

      As of 10:00 p.m. local time Monday (1300 GMT), 550,000 households across Japan were still without power, including some 278,000 households in the Shizuoka prefecture near Tokyo, for which it might take several days to restore power.

      Japan has been hit by a series of typhoons this year, including Typhoon Jebi, which ravaged western Japan last month and left at least 11 people dead while paralyzing for a time the Kansai International Airport in Osaka.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011105091299647831
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 欧美人与动牲交片免费播放| 最新国内精品自在自线视频 | 香蕉久久夜色精品国产| 中文字幕亚洲综合久久| 国模冰莲极品自慰人体| 日韩中文字幕人妻精品| 加勒比日本东京热1区| 99精品国产第一福利网站| 成年女人在线观看毛片| 日韩人妻无码精品系列专区无遮| 人妻少妇精品一区二区三区| 亚洲色婷婷一区二区| 精品www日韩熟女人妻 | 国产成人综合久久久久久| 久久精品伊人无码二区| 草莓视频中文字幕人妻系列| 九一成人AV无码一区二区三区| 天天日夜夜爽| 日本精品一区二区三区在线视频| 色综合久久蜜芽国产精品| 国产成人精品无码一区二区老年人 | 亚洲福利第一页在线观看| 人人妻人人澡人人爽欧美一区双 | 91精品国产91久久综合| 国产亚洲无日韩乱码| 国产成人亚洲综合无码dvd| 亚洲国产成人资源在线桃色| 亚洲av优女天堂熟女| 亚洲av中文无码乱人伦在线咪咕| 亚洲AV无码成人精品区一本二本| 国产成人午夜福利精品| 国产人禽杂交18禁网站| 亚洲天堂av免费在线看| 巨臀中文字幕一区二区| 久久婷婷五月综合色99啪ak| 无码人妻丰满熟妇区bbbbxxxx | 亚洲在成人网在线看| 国产亚洲精品电影网站在线观看| 国产伦理自拍视频在线| 林芝县| 久久青草亚洲AV无码麻豆|