亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Feature: Lacking basic necessities, residents fleeing Indonesia's quake,tsunami-hit Palu city

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-10-01 10:25:39|Editor: Li Xia
      Video PlayerClose

      by Abu Hanifah

      TABOLI, Indonesia, Oct. 1 (Xinhua) -- Scared residents of Palu in the Indonesia's quake and tsunami-hit central Sulawesi are fleeing the city as basic necessities of life such as food, electricity and fuel are in short supply in the aftermath of strong and shallow earthquakes and a tsunami that have so far killed more than 800 people.

      Many cars and motorbikes are seen parked on the roadside of hub township of Taboli in North Parigi subdistrict, some 60 km from Palu. People are struggling in securing fuels for their cars and motorbikes as no gas station is operational following the earthquakes and tsunami that hit the city on Friday.

      "I only had half tank of fuel when I left my house with my family. I cannot fill the fuel for more as I can not find any gas station that is selling fuel," Suhardi, a father of three children, told Xinhua on Sunday night.

      He left his house with his wife and children on Sunday morning, planning to go to his relative's house in the province's city of Luwuk.

      Suhardi said he had no option and was forced to leave Palu for the sake of his children.

      "No supply, no electricity, no clean water or anything to adequately support my family. So I decided to go to my relative's home and stay there until the situation improves," Suhardi, a worker of a private firm in Palu, told Xinhua.

      Bad smell from decaying bodies in debris from the quakes and the tsunami is stinky around his house in the downtown of the city, Suhardi said.

      He, therefore, had to use his company's car to transport his family to Luwuk. "If the flight to Luwuk is operational, I will certainly choose that. Traveling such a long distance by car on the road to Luwuk is very hard for my children."

      Palu airport has been closed after its runway was damaged by the quake.

      The airport is now only serving helicopters and propeller planes which deliver relief supplies.

      A driver of a relief team on their way to Palu told Xinhua "The access to Palu is blocked in a hilly area and our vehicles leaving on Sunday morning with relief supplies have to wait until the road is cleared. We don't want to stay there at night due to extremely poor visibility and possible aftershocks," Dedi Burhan who had driven for 15 hours from the nearest airport in city of Gotontalo told Xinhua.

      He said that another team of cars will bring enough fuel from Gorontalo to ensure the vehicles with relief supplies can arrive in Palu not too late.

      The earthquakes and tsunami in Sulawesi province at least struck two cities of Palu and Donggala on Friday afternoon.

      The Indonesian authorities so far have little information on the situation in Donggala as communication to the city has been cut off since the quake.

      The Indonesian authorities said that the death toll from the earthquakes and tsunami in the province had soared to more than 820 with over 500 others sustained serious injuries. The search and rescue operation is underway amid aftershocks.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001375052581
      主站蜘蛛池模板: аⅴ天堂国产最新版在线中文| 男人深夜影院无码观看| 日本国产精品高清在线| 国产码欧美日韩高清综合一区| 国产女主播强伦视频网站| 固原市| 无码之国产精品网址蜜芽| 四房播色| 久久96热人妻偷产精品| 99视频30精品视频在线观看| 国产日韩久久久久69影院| 亚洲精品熟女乱色一区| 久久aaaa片一区二区| 亚洲无码毛片免费视频在线观看 | 亚洲成AV人片无码不卡| 国产va免费精品高清在线| 波多野结衣一区二区三区aV高清 | 亚洲一区精品一区在线观看| 欧美人与物videos另类| 日韩精品一区二区蜜臀av| 成人伊人青草久久综合网| 亚洲精品一区二区在线播| 国产清纯在线一区二区| 69av视频在线| 亚洲中文字幕日韩精品| 国产日韩三级| 一区二区三区国产偷拍| 欧洲av在线不卡s| 日韩美女av二区三区四区| 欧美亚洲高清日韩成人| 国产精品福利在线观看无码卡一| 亚洲色无码播放亚洲成av| 中文字幕日韩熟女av| 色综合久久三十路人妻蜜臀av| 蜜桃一区二区三区高清| 爆乳午夜福利视频精品| 久久久久国产精品免费免费搜索 | 国产成人综合亚洲av| av一区二区三区免费不卡| 日本色偷偷| 成人区人妻精品一区二|