亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Judge releases testimony against former Brazilian president Lula

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-10-02 16:44:52|Editor: mmm
      Video PlayerClose

      RIO DE JANEIRO, Oct. 1 (Xinhua) -- A judge in Brazil has released previously held-back testimony by a former finance minister who accused former President Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva of taking bribes.

      In the testimony, Antonio Palocci, who once served as finance minister in Lula's administration for three years and as chief of staff for the first six months of Dilma Rousseff's government, made several accusations.

      According to Palocci, the presidential campaigns to re-elect Lula in 2006 and to elect Rousseff in 2010 cost 1.4 billion reals (348 million U.S. dollars), an amount much higher than it was declared to the Electoral Court. Palocci also said Lula used the pre-salt oil exploration at Petrobras to get campaign money.

      In addition, Palocci stated that over 900 out of the 1000 decrees in four governments of the Workers' Party involved bribes.

      Palocci who has been in jail since 2016 testified in exchange for a leniency deal in which he agreed to pay a fine of 37.5 million reals (9.03 million U.S. dollars) and may have his jail sentence reduced.

      Both the offices of Lula and Rousseff responded to the allegations. Lula's defense team said that Palocci's testimony is not corroborated by any actual evidence.

      The defense team also pointed that Palocci's testimony was rejected by the prosecution's office due to its inconsistency and stated that judge Sergio Moro, who released the testimony, admits that it cannot be taken into consideration in a criminal process.

      In addition, Lula's defense stated that Moro's decision to disclose the testimony now, just a few days before the general election, "has the clear objective of trying to cause political damage to Lula and his allies."

      Lula, who is serving a jail sentence, has been barred from running for president again, but his replacement, Fernando Haddad, is rising quickly in recent polls.

      Former President Rousseff released a statement calling Palocci's testimony slander, demanding he reveal where all the supposed extra money from the campaign is. She also said the decision to release the testimony a week before the election has political objectives.

      The first round of voting in the Brazilian presidential election is set for Oct. 7.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001375074361
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 精品一区二区三区在线观看视频| 久久se精品一区二区国产| 国产精品美女黄色av| 国产不卡久久精品影院| 精品精品国产高清a级毛片| 亚洲妇女av一区二区| 国产一区二区三区韩国| av无码特黄一级| 亚洲岛国成人免费av| 亚洲色欲在线播放一区| 亚洲精品中文字幕日本| 日韩精品一区二区三区在线观看的| 国产精品久久自在自2021 | 国产亚洲一区二区三区成人| 高清免费毛片| 国产主播一区二区三区在线观看| 久久夜色精品国产亚洲av动态图| 真实国产网爆门事件在线观看| 日韩熟妇精品视频一区二区| 精品久久久亚洲中文字幕| 欧美亚洲高清日韩成人| 精品久久久久久电影院| 国产97在线 | 日韩| 人妻系列中文字幕一区| 国产传媒在线视频| 无码av在线a∨天堂毛片| 高清dvd碟片 生活片| 日韩一二三区视频精品| 亚洲第一狼人区在线观看| 精品日产一区2区三区 | 国产精品黑人一区二区三区| 韩国三级大全久久网站| 久久久精品人妻一区亚美研究所| 自拍欧美亚洲| 久久国产精品久久国产精品| 亚洲国产成人aⅴ毛片大全| 国产成人午夜福利院| 日韩精品永久免费播放平台| 国产一区二区三区国产精品| 日本最新在线一区二区| 国产特级毛片aaaaaaa高清|