亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Yemen's Houthi rebels release sons of slain ex-president Saleh

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-10-03 20:38:17|Editor: xuxin
      Video PlayerClose

      SANAA, Oct. 3 (Xinhua) -- Yemen's Shiite Houthi rebels on Wednesday released two sons of slain former President Ali Abdullah Saleh from prison, the group said in a statement carried by Saba news agency.

      "The sons of Ali Abdullah Saleh, Salaah and Madyan, were released upon an amnesty from the (so-called) President of the Supreme Political Council Mahdi al-Mashat (top Houthi official)," read the statement.

      The release came nearly ten months after Houthi fighters arrested them along with dozens of the former president's relatives following deadly clashes in the capital Sanaa that killed Saleh at the hands of Houthis.

      On Dec. 4, 2017, the Houthis said they killed Saleh, their once partner, after he sought peace with Saudi Arabia, the rich-oil Sunni Gulf country that led an Arab military coalition against Iranian-allied Shiite Houthi rebels.

      A senior Houthi source told Xinhua on condition of anonymity that the release came following a "mediation from Oman" and that the sons of Saleh would be transported by an "Omani plane to United Arab Emirates (UAE), where they would join their exiled older brother Ahmed Ali Abdullah Saleh in Abu Dhabi."

      Saleh's family became allied with the government of Saudi-backed exiled President Abd-Rabbu Mansour Hadi after Saleh broke out from alliance with Houthis in late 2017. There were no comments yet from the government on the Houthi statement.

      Last week, the Saudi-backed internationally recognized government said in a statement that the "Houthis prevented a United Nations plane from landing in Sanaa on Sept. 28 to transport sons of Saleh, according to an agreement to release them signed by the Houthis."

      Saleh's family members, most of whom were military commanders and ran the country's elite Republican Guards and Counter-terrorism Special Forces during Saleh's 33 years of rule, are backed by the United States, Saudi Arabia and the UAE.

      In Sept. 2014, the Houthis advanced from their stronghold Saada province in the north, storming the capital Sanaa and controlled it and other northern cities by force, including the Red Sea port city of Hodeidah.

      The move triggered Saudi Arabia to lead an Arab military coalition and launched an air force campaign on Yemen in March 2015 to reinstate the government of exiled President Abd-Rabbu Mansour Hadi.

      The war has killed more than 10,000 Yemenis, mostly civilians, and displaced 3 million others, according to UN aid agencies.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001375097501
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 巨臀精品无码AV在线播放| 久久久精品中文无码字幕| 日本久久久精品视频视频| 谢通门县| 国产精品欧美久久久久老妞| 性videos欧美熟妇hdx| 久久九九精品国产免费看小说| gogo西西人体大尺度大胆高清| 亚洲天堂久久一区av| 亚洲精品美女久久777777| 蜜桃一区二区三区高清| 日本一区二区中文字幕在线| 国产一区二区三区免费在线视频 | 久久国产热这里只有精品| 亚洲成人在线免费| 国产91AV免费播放| 马尔康县| 99久久久无码国产精品动漫| 国产乱沈阳女人高潮乱叫老| 成年女人18级毛片毛片免费| 人妻无码一区二区19P| 一区二区三区熟女人妻| 国产aⅴ丝袜旗袍无码麻豆 | 欧美手机在线视频| 在线观看视频区一区二| 久久精品国产亚洲AV高清wy| 亚洲国产精品久久久久制服| 国产一区国产二区在线视频| 元阳县| 久久一区二区三区不卡| 少妇爽到呻吟的视频| 我国产码在线观看av哈哈哈网站 | 亚洲日本va中文字幕婷婷| 天堂av无码大芭蕉伊人av孕妇黑人| 淳安县| 国产成人香蕉久久久久| 精品少妇无码一区二区三批 | 国产黄片小视频在线观看| 亚洲欧美日韩在线中文一| 蜜桃视频在线免费观看一区二区| 亚洲AV永久无码嘿嘿嘿嘿|