亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Indonesia buries 1,411 bodies from earthquakes, tsunami in Central Sulawesi

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-10-04 15:18:03|Editor: Shi Yinglun
      Video PlayerClose

      PALU, Indonesia, Oct. 4 (Xinhua) -- Head of Central Sulawesi province's Tsunami Emergency Response Joint Command (Satgasgab) Tiopan Aritonang has said that 1,411 bodies from the earthquake and tsunami disaster in Indonesia have already been buried in mass grave and public cemeteries.

      He said burial process in the mass grave have been conducted properly. The identified bodies have been returned to their families and buried in preferred cemeteries, he said on Wednesday.

      Part of the families were willing to have bodies of their relatives buried in mass grave due to their difficult situations.

      The provincial government has provided mass grave for bodies in Poboya Indah cemetery, located in the city's eastern higher ground.

      The burial of those bodies in the mass grave started earlier this week, carried out by troops and police.

      Speaking to Xinhua recently a family member said he can still recognize the body bags contained his father's body when it was put on the ground by the military personnel.

      "Actually there was another bag covering my father's body, but luckily I still remember the inner body bag which has particular sign. I watched it when it was unloaded from truck and put on the ground. That was enough," 22-year-old Eka Setiabudi told Xinhua in the mass grave location here on Tuesday.

      Body of 54-year-old Mujiono, Eka's father, was retrieved from under a debris a day earlier in Petobo village, a most devastated area from the tsunami.

      Eka said his family has nothing left to bury his father properly after the tsunami.

      "The important thing is that I watched the process and has documented it," Eka sid, adding that his family was still expecting information on his 20-year-old sister who remained missing.

      Search teams and volunteers have intensified efforts to look for more bodies.

      Retrieval of bodies from under the debris and rubbles were conducted later after the search team marked the locations and places where they were found, with assistance of excavators.

      Distribution of aids have been carried out in last a few days to camps of refugees, Tiopan said, adding that delivery of aids to the province's remote areas like Lindu, Kulawi and Pipikoro villages, would be done through helicopters.

      Tiopan also said aid supplies would be distributed swiftly to those who needed them the most in refugee camps.

      Last Friday's tsunami that hit Palu after a strong quake off the city's coast also injured around 800 people and displaced over 60,000 others.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001375111631
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 一个添下面两个吃奶把腿扒开| 国产成人丝袜在线无码| 精品乱码一区二区三四五区| 中文字幕久久精品波多野结 | 亚洲熟妇少妇任你躁在线观看无码| 亚洲老女人区一区二视频| 亚洲激情在线观看第三页| 欧美日韩国产在线成人网| 中文字幕人妻日韩精品| 日韩av色一区二区三区| 亚洲熟妇大图综合色区| 亚洲国产一区二区精品在线观看| av草草久久久久久久久久久| 狠狠躁夜夜躁av网站中文字幕| 精品国偷自产在线视频| 日本久久一区二区三区高清| 亚洲一二三四五区中文字幕| 亚洲日韩欧美自拍他拍| 婷婷色国产| 国产高潮自拍视频在线观看| 丹东市| 亚洲色欲色欲www成人网| 少妇一区二区三区久久久 | 亚洲男人的天堂网站| 国产午夜精品久久久久| 老色鬼永久精品网站| 99久久婷婷国产综合精品电影 | 国产在视频线精品视频二代| 中国老妇xxxx性开放| 黑人玩弄漂亮少妇高潮大叫 | 亚洲性爱区免费视频一区 | 亚洲AV手机专区久久精品| 99久久国产成人免费网站| 国产精品福利在线观看无码卡| 巴楚县| 亚洲香蕉毛片久久网站老妇人| md豆传媒一二三区| 一本一道AV无码中文字幕﹣百度| 91久久精品美女高潮不断| aⅴ色综合久久天堂av色综合| 宅男午夜成年影视在线观看|