亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      China Focus: Shanxi police crack down on tomb raiding, relic smuggling

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-10-08 16:42:00|Editor: zh
      Video PlayerClose

      TAIYUAN, Oct. 8 (Xinhua) -- Police in north China's Shanxi Province have seized over 5,000 historical artifacts and arrested hundreds in a large-scale operation against tomb raiding and relic smuggling this year.

      The operation, beginning in March, has been the province's largest police operation of its kind. The police campaign has helped retrieve 5,730 historical artifacts, among which 33 are on the list of China's national-level cultural protection.

      Both the number of suspects and the retrieved relics surpassed the total numbers between 2013 and 2017, according to the Shanxi provincial bureau of public security.

      "During the operation, police spared no efforts to track down the stolen relics," said Liu Xinyun, deputy governor of Shanxi and the provincial police chief.

      Tomb raiding has been a serious problem in Shanxi, which is home to 452 cultural relics sites under state-level protection and more than 28,000 ancient architectural sites -- the highest of all provincial regions.

      A set of bronze bells dating back to the Shang Dynasty (around 1600 BC - 1046 BC) had been smuggled and traded several times before police traced them back from a Hong Kong antique trader during their investigation.

      Police said once the relics were smuggled abroad, it would become difficult to retrieve them, even after the smuggling was uncovered.

      Wang Jingyan, a researcher with the Shanxi provincial archaeological institute, said that at an important cultural site in Xiangfen County, where a complex of tombs dating from the Western Zhou Dynasty (1046 BC - 771 BC) to the Warring States Period (475 BC - 221 BC), nearly half of the 250 tombs had been robbed before an official excavation was made.

      "The tombs were mostly robbed and consequently damaged in 2013. It was heartbreaking for archeologists," Wang said, adding that the provincial archaeological institute carried out an emergency rescue excavation to protect the remaining tombs in 2014.

      The provincial museum held a three-month exhibition featuring 4,431 of the recovered cultural relics, mostly bronzeware from the Shang and Zhou dynasties. The exhibition was closed in late August.

      During the police operation, a total of 543 suspects have been arrested, and a number of tomb-raiding gangs were busted.

      Among them, a key member of a tomb-raiding gang was sentenced to death with a two-year reprieve, and four other principal members were given life imprisonment. In addition to tomb raiding and relic smuggling, the gang was also involved in mafia-style criminal activities of drug trading and gambling.

      Two former deputy police chiefs in Wenxi County, Yuncheng, were given life imprisonment in the same case, for offering a "protective umbrella" for the gang's illegal business.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001375182971
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 中文字幕在线观看国产双飞高清| 国产在线观看网址不卡一区 | 狼色在线精品影视免费播放| 麻豆国产av尤物网站尤物| 无码人妻丝袜在线视频| 国产91在线|亚洲| 免费a级毛片无码a∨免费| 亚洲 国产 韩国 欧美 在线| 亚洲AV永久无码精品一区二区国产| 欧美亚洲另类制服卡通动漫| 国产美女久久精品香蕉69| 国产精品99一区不卡| 国产精品乱人伦一区二区| 色婷婷综合久久久久中文一区二区| 亚洲男人电影天堂无码| 蜜臀av无码一区二区三区| 亚洲Av综合日韩精品久久久| 琪琪女色窝窝777777| 国产av一区二区精品久久凹凸| 亚洲中文字幕aⅴ天堂| 亚洲欧美日韩在线码| 无码aⅴ精品一区二区三区| 亚洲精品亚洲人成在线| 成年女人18毛片毛片免费| 在线一区二区三区视频观看| 亚洲日本人妻中文字幕| 国产成人精品一区二区| 昌图县| 精品一区二区三区中文字幕在线| 久久免费网站91色网站| 国产在线精品第一区二区| 精品国产一区二区三区久久女人| 欧美午夜视频在线| 久久无码人妻一区二区三区午夜 | 人人妻人人做人人爽夜欢视频| 人妻少妇heyzo无码专区| 黑人巨茎精品欧美一区二区| 久久精品国产久精国产一老狼 | 国产成人av性色在线影院色戒| 国产成人九九精品二区三区| 无码免费午夜福利片在线|