亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Indonesia prepares temporary house sites for displaced people in central Sulawesi

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-10-11 21:38:42|Editor: xuxin
      Video PlayerClose

      JAKARTA, Oct. 11 (Xinhua) -- Indonesia has identified locations of temporary houses for those displaced by the recent earthquake and tsunami disasters that severely hit Palu, the capital of Central Sulawesi province, as activities to search more bodies would be terminated on Friday, an official said here on Thursday.

      The identified locations were Duyu and Ngatabaru subdistricts in western Palu and city of Sigi for former residents of Palu's most devastated villages of Balaroa and Petobo respectively.

      The two villages encountered liquefaction phenomenon during the earthquake that hit on Sept. 28, making houses and thousands of their occupants sucked down into the earth.

      The liquefaction process prompted by the earthquake has made the ground in the two villages liquified, failing to support all construction above.

      Indonesia's National Disaster Mitigation Agency (BNPB) Spokesperson Sutopo Purwo Nugroho said not all displaced people would be relocated to the temporary houses as some of them would return to their houses after renovation efforts to fix minor damage were conducted.

      They would eventually get permanent houses from the government after the project concludes within one or two years. The housing projects for the displaced were part of rehabilitation and reconstruction programs in the affected province.

      "The permanent houses built for those who entirely lost their houses would be earthquake-proof ones," Sutopo said in his office here.

      According to the data released by the BNPB, the disasters have displaced 87,725 people, of whom 78,994 were taking shelter in 112 camps in the province.

      Sutopo added that activities to search bodies of those perished in the disasters was extended one day to Friday to accommodate requests of people in the affected areas.

      He said so far search teams have managed to retrieve 2,073 bodies from the debris of collapsed buildings and houses. Most of them have been buried in mass graves and public cemeteries.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001375262151
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲男人综合久久综合天堂| 揄拍成人国产精品视频| 亚洲欧美国产日产综合不卡| 又爽又大又光又色的午夜视频 | 亚洲va中文在线播放免费| 亚洲精品国产成人7777| 中文字幕无线乱码亚洲观看 | 亚洲精品乱码久久久久久日本| 亚洲天堂av中文在线| 牙克石市| 国产精品98视频全部国产| 色吊丝av中文字幕| 99久久无码私人网站| 久久综合给合久久狠狠狠9| 激情视频在线观看国产中文| 日韩有码中文字幕av| 国产日韩精品一区在线不卡| 日韩精品一区二区亚洲av性色| 亚洲成人免费在线视频观看| 最新手机国产在线小视频| 国产精品高清国产三级囯产AV| 精品日韩色国产在线观看| 亚洲欧美成人久久综合中文网| 久久久99精品成人片中文字幕| 无码高潮喷水专区久久| 国产亚洲精品午夜福利| 日韩久久av电影| 成人无码h真人在线网站| 波霸影院一区二区| 亚洲va久久久学生av热影院| mm1313亚洲国产精品| 亚洲日韩欧美国产高清αv| 中文无码制服丝袜人妻AV| 久久se精品一区精品二区国产| 漂亮人妻被中出中文字幕久久| jizz视频在线观看| 中文字幕有码高清| 国产亚洲精品日韩综合网| 亚洲区精品区日韩区综合区| 国产av无码专区亚洲av手机麻豆 | 按摩女内射少妇一二三区|