亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      New fish market opens in Tokyo to replace famous Tsukiji market

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-10-11 21:38:42|Editor: xuxin
      Video PlayerClose

      TOKYO, Oct. 11 (Xinhua) -- A new fish market opened in Tokyo's Toyosu district to replace the famous Tsukiji market, which closed its doors last week after being a mainstay in the capital for 83 years.

      Approximately 900 businesses have moved from Tsukiji to the new site, which opens its doors to the public from Saturday.

      Hiromi Amino, the president of fish wholesaler Daito Gyorui Co., was quoted as saying, "The Toyosu market boasts new equipment. We will do whatever it takes to make this new place prosper." His remarks came ahead of the tuna bidding opening bell at 5:30 a.m. local time.

      Tokyo Gov. Yuriko Koike, who visited the new site said, "We want to make the Toyosu site Japan's core trading hub by transferring the product assessment expertise fostered at Tsukiji market."

      Officials initially decided that Tsukiji had become unsanitary, rundown and no longer able to meet Japan's insatiable demand for fresh fish.

      A relocation plan was first proposed almost 20 years ago but was delayed several times.

      The most recent delay involved toxic substances, remnants of the gas facility that once operated there, being found at the Toyosu site, costing billions of yen in taxpayers' money in cleanup operations.

      The site was eventually deemed safe in July and plans to move were finalized.

      "I expect everyone in the new fish market to work hard and promote the Toyosu brand to the world," Chief Cabinet Secretary Yoshihide Suga told a press briefing on the matter Thursday.

      Tsukiji market was fenced off on Thursday morning and in the afternoon heavy machinery began demolishing some of the old buildings.

      The complete demolition of the 155 buildings that comprised the old market is scheduled to be completed by February 2020, government officials said.

      The weeks leading up to Tsukiji closing its doors and Toyosu opening up, has seen hundreds of Tsukiji workers protesting its closure. In September, 56 workers sued the city in a failed last-ditch attempt to halt the move.

      Former traders, wholesalers and others opposed to the move staged a protest at Tsukiji on Thursday, saying that the move was still the wrong decision.

      The demolition of the Tsukiji site now presents the area with a possible rat infestation problem. In an inspection conducted in the summer, there were an estimated 700 rats in Tsukiji.

      The Tokyo metropolitan government has allocated a budget of about 35 million yen (311,000 U.S. dollars) to stamp out the rat problem by installing 40,000 sticky sheets, 600 traps and over 300 kg of rodenticide, local media reported.

      The site of the old Tsukiji market will be used to park vehicles for the the 2020 Tokyo Olympics and Paralympics. Thereafter it will become a tourist center.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001375262171
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 激情偷乱人伦小说视频| 成人无码网www在线观看| 精品欧美小视频在线观看| 亚洲av日韩av综合aⅴxxx| 国产粉嫩嫩00在线正在播放| 日韩人妻无码一区二区三区综合部| 暴力强奷在线播放无码| 天啦噜国产精品亚洲精品| 亚洲精品成人av一区| 国产无遮挡又黄又爽无VIP| 国内精品国语自产拍在线观看91 | 激情五月婷婷久久综合| 国产亚洲无码1024| 在线播放国产精品自拍| 亚洲人成电影综合网站色www| 亚洲成AV人片无码不卡| 亚洲熟女精品一区二区三区| 音影先锋色天堂av电影妓女久久| 欧美三级视频| 亚洲处破女AV日韩精品| 丝袜人妻一区二区三区网站| 亚洲av偷拍一区二区三区| 久久精品国产亚洲av热九| 无码国内精品久久人妻| 亚洲一久久久久久久久| 日韩中文字幕精品免费一区| 国产主播无套内射一区| 亚洲精品无码国产片| 亚洲国产精品一区二区第一页免| 亚洲AV无码一区二区三区少妇av| 张家口市| 日韩精品一区二区亚洲av性色| 国产无码十八禁| 好吊色国产欧美日韩免费观看| 99久久国产成人免费网站| 久天啪天天久久99久孕妇| 精品人妻一区二区三区蜜桃| 成人欧美在线观看| 女做爰猛烈叫床99视频| 国产一区二区亚洲一区二区三区| 国产精品三级av一区二区|