亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Russian Soyuz spacecraft makes emergency landing after launch failure

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-10-11 23:59:19|Editor: yan
      Video PlayerClose

      MOSCOW, Oct. 11 (Xinhua) -- The capsule of the Russian Soyuz MS-10 spacecraft with one Russian cosmonaut and one U.S. astronaut on board made an emergency landing in Kazakhstan Thursday after the carrier rocket malfunctioned shortly after lift-off.

      The Russian state space corporation Roscosmos said that Russian cosmonaut Alexei Ovchinin and U.S. astronaut Nick Hague had been delivered to the city of Dzhezkazgan in Kazakhstan and were screened before departure.

      Roscosmos head Dmitry Rogozin decided to transport the astronauts to the Baikonur Cosmodrome, it said.

      A team of Russian resuscitation physicians arrived by helicopter at the spaceship's landing site and made a preliminary examination of the astronauts, the Federal Medical and Biological Agency of Russia said.

      "The conditions of both astronauts are good. The pulse and pressure are normal and no medical treatment is needed," said the agency.

      The Soyuz MS-10 spacecraft blasted off from the Baikonur Cosmodrome in Kazakhstan at 11:40 a.m. Moscow time (0840 GMT) to the International Space Station (ISS).

      Minutes after the takeoff there was an anomaly with the booster and the launch was aborted, resulting in a ballistic landing of the spacecraft, the U.S. National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) said.

      Search and rescue teams were deployed to the landing site, who took the astronauts out of the capsule and delivered them to Dzhezkazgan.

      According to NASA, the astronauts will be later moved to the Gagarin Cosmonaut Training Center outside Moscow.

      NASA administrator Jim Bridenstine and the NASA team are carefully monitoring the situation together with Roscosmos. It said a thorough investigation into the cause of the accident will be conducted.

      Roscosmos said a state commission was formed on Rogozin's order for more investigation.

      Russia will suspend launches of manned spacecraft until the investigation is completed, said Deputy Prime Minister Yury Borisov, who is in charge of the country's space program.

      The launch failure of the Soyuz MS-10 came after a minor air leak was detected on Aug. 30 on the Soyuz MS-09 spaceship that is docked to the ISS. Astronauts on board patched up the leak on the next day.

      A commission of Energia Rocket and Space Corporation, the manufacturer of the spacecraft, could not establish the cause of the leak and Roscosmos formed another commission for further investigation.

      Its conclusions have not been made public so far and the crew of the aborted mission reportedly planned to check the damaged Soyuz MS-09.

      Russia's Soyuz spacecraft is currently the only vehicle for spaceflights between the ISS and the Earth.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011105521375263371
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲精品成人网站在线观看| 玩中年熟妇让你爽视频| 中文字幕在线永久在线视频2020| AV老司机色爱区综合| 97r久久精品国产99国产精| 国产一区二区三区亚洲天堂| 国产一级a爱做片一女多男| A亚洲VA欧美VA国产综合| 99在线小视频| 久久人人97超碰精品| 成人影院激情av在线| 国产精品99久久免费观看| 偷拍自拍视频一区二区三区| 精品久久久无码不卡| 久久久亚洲精品免费视频| 能看的网站中文字幕不卡av| 久久aⅴ无码av高潮AV喷| 亚洲自偷自偷在线成人网站传媒| 网红主播国产一区在线| 无码伊人久久大香线蕉| 久久精品国产亚洲不av麻豆| 草草ccyy免费看片线路| 性欧美tube69新版本| 亚洲一级av大片在线观看| 日本久久精品有码视频| 久久99久久99精品观看| 91精品国产91久久久久久青草| 俄罗斯丰满熟妇hd| 武强县| 无码av免费精品一区二区三区| 三级黄片一区二区三区| 人妻夜夜爽天天爽三区| 中文字幕国产精品中文字幕| 自拍 另类 综合 欧美小说| 四虎国产精品永久地址49| 日日噜噜夜夜狠狠va视频v| 日本理伦一区二区三区| 日本高清中文字幕一区二区三区| 欧美性乌克兰粗大猛烈17p| A级毛片高清免费视频播放出要看| 亚洲美女av日韩一区|